Chapter 1: Master

[ 3rd person POV ]
[ Friday ~ 6:15 P.M. ]

The room was dimly lit, barely illuminating the numerous human sized experimental tubes that lined the entirety of the area.

Each and every one of the giant cylinders contained only one kind, barely humanoid organisms with monstrous beaks and on their heads where their brain stuck out.

It was a horrifying image for most, but not for them.

"How was your first mission? Child." Asked a grinning man hooked up to what seemed like an over technical life support equipment, tubes piercing his neatly suited body in every possible place.

There stood before him, a green haired teen, knelt down as he answered. "I-It was e-easier than I expected."

He seemed nervous in the man's presense, barely able to quiet down his hysteric breaths.

The man on the other hand, seemed prouder than ever. Even as he gazed upon the shaking, terrified boy infront of him, he knew what laid dormant inside of his shell. The instinct, skill, and power of a perfect killer.

"Raise your head, Izuku..." The child obeyed, yet still not willing to look directly into his eyes. "...I don't want you to follow me out of fear, instead, loyalty alone will suffice."

"Y-Yes, master."

The man couldn't help but laugh, revealing the kind hearted man beneath his villainy. "I thought you understood, Izuku."

"S-Sorry, Master." Izuku replied, a small yet still visible smile displayed.

"Anyway, how is your cousin? Still playing video games I presume?"

"H-Hai, Tomura-chan says it helps with her reflexes in battle."

His master laughed once again. How couldn't he? Both his disciples are amusing to say the least.

"Very well..." His tone stabilized, seeming to be back in business. "...I assume they're dead?"

Izuku flinched. His mind, ears, and eyes filling to the brim with the pictures and sounds of horror his targets produced whilst he cut them down. "Y-Yes."

"ALL of them?"

Izuku merely nodded, not trusting his words.

"Good." His maniacal grin spread across his face, aimed directly at his perfect pupil. "Now tell me, Izuku..."

"Y-Yes?"

"...What's your next move?" This was the moment he had been waiting for. The time where he allowed Izuku to make his own decisions, plan his own advances. Every idea his student popped up with excited him to no end.

Izuku straightened himself up, ready to answer. "A-All Might..."

"What about him?" The man asked, already intrigued by the mentioning of his life long rival alone.

"I-I heard that he would become a teacher at UA this year. I-If you would allow me, I-I could become a spy...?" He looked away, terrified of what may come to him if his proposition wasn't acceptable for his master.

The man paused, silence overcame the room as he thought of it. A sudden grin returned. "That's a great plan, Izuku. I will look forward to its fruition."

The green haired teen was surprised to say the least. "R-Really?!"

"Of course child..." his master smiled at him. "...An idea truly worthy of someone nicknamed the prince of evil."

"Thankyou, master." He kneeled down, a smile hidden under his face-down state.

"You may go now, rest until your plan requires you to move."

"Yes, master." In a blink of an eye, he disappeared. Only a burst of green sparks remained to signify his previous presence.

The man grinned once again. You'll go far, child...

[To be continued...]

[A/N: Yahallo! This is me indeed senpais! I didn't tell you I made a second account now did I? Well, sorry for the late comeback. I'm kind of busy adjusting to my new school so forgive me! ~Karen_Tendo09]