Chapter 2: Apprentices

[ 3rd person POV ]
[ Friday ~ 6:20 P.M. ]

She played, and played, and played until her eyes looked like they were to betray her at any moment and just close.

Only the light of the TV monitor Illuminated her gigantic room, the clicking of buttons on her controller present to fill the eeriness.

She was dubbed the princess, a monarch of absolute evil yet there she was, playing Smash Bros to seemingly no end.

"Come on! Come on you stupid pink gumball!" she yelled through gritted teeth, the pressure on her buttons turning catastrophic.

So immersed, she didn't even realize the flashing of green sparks behind her until the person spoke.

"Still pla--"

She immediately threw her controller over her shoulder, turned around and followed the projectile with her kick.

*Thud*

It was blocked, the controller - dodged. Gritting her teeth with intensified irritation, she retracted her feet and thrusted her hand forward.

The mysterious entity swatted the attack away, slapping her wrist to redirect the attack over his shoulder.

"It's me Tomura-chan!"

Her eyes widened. "I-Izuku?"

The shady figure nodded.

She sighed. "Warn me..." she said, walking past him. Towards the light switch by the entrance, she turned them on to reveal her one and only emerald.

"

"...I didn't even know you had a mark on my room."

Izuku's face turned deadpan. He stepped back a little to reveal a small, green, glowing slash on one of the floor tiles. "You didn't know because you were busy playing."

[ Izuku Midoriya:
• Rank - ???
• Quirk - Marked Teleportation (He can put green marks on absolutely anything by simply tracing his finger on them and then teleport himself or anything he touches to the said object. Multiple places may be marked. No range restrictions are placed.) ]

She sighed, walking back to him and wrapping her arms intimately around his neck. "Sorry about that, but next time warn me."

He chuckled. "Okay."

"So..." An almost maniacal grin faced him. Her red, crimson eyes simply yelling mischief all over the place. "...are you here for more sex~?"

He cringed at the assertion, gently pushing her off of him. "W-We're cousins..."

Albeit distanced, her grin never once faltered. Placing her hands on her waist, she smugly replied. "That didn't stop you from taking my virginity last week."

His body stiffened. Even if she did trick him into doing it by lying about them being unrelated through blood, he still did it nonetheless.

An amused laugh reverberated throughout the area. "Fine! I'll let you off the hook this time..." her giggles never once died down as she walked past him, grabbing the controller she threw and headed back to her paused game. "...Geez, you looked like you saw a ghost or something." she happily mumbled to herself.

He blinked a couple of times, recoiling from his cousin's previous statement. Turning around only to find her stuck to the monitor again, a sigh born of dejection escaped. "Should I turn the lights off or...?"

She nodded, still not ripping her gaze from her sole entertainment.

"...okay then." his face turned deadpan. At this point, he didn't even care. He just wanted sleep, good old sleep.

He walked to the light switch and plunged the room into darkness with only the blue light of the TV screen to illuminate, found his way back towards the right side of Tomura's gaming set-up where her king-sized, golden-silk blanket wrapped bed lied in waiting. Sitting by the edge of the mattress, he watched her go at it with her button mashing technique, which he KNEW didn't help at all.

He chuckled. "You're going to break another one."

"Shut... up..." She replied, gritting her teeth with a mix of concentration and agitation.

A small but still present smile curled itself onto his lips as he amusedly stare at her. He sighed, retreating himself down to her bed. "Tomura-chan..." he called out, a blank expression shown as he rested his cheek on his arm whilst facing her.

"What?" she grumbled.

"...Wake me up at eight."

"Haa??" she paused her game, turning her head to the right. "I'm a villain, I'll rape you."

He sighed, eyes slowly closing.

"I'll do it Izuku, don't think I wont."

Her crimson irises stuck by him, watching him drift away into peaceful slumber.

She scoffed, turning her attention back to her game. "Whatever."

[ To be continued... ]