Chapter 3: Pluviophile

[ 3rd person POV ]
[ Friday ~ 7:45 P.M. ]

He felt warm, embraced by the soft sensation he basked inside of. 

A blanket of silky, vanilla-scented fiber trailed all throughout his skin.

His left arm felt comfortable to say the least, it was as if the unidentified mass it held completed his comfy slumber.

Comfortable it may be, he still had no idea what the hell it was. For all he knew, it could've been a giant penguin or something else bizzare.

With a waking groan, he regretfully opened his eyes and there beside him, laid a naked woman of the highest point of seductiveness.

Her long gray hair sprawled all over his torso whilst both arms coiled around him. Legs snaking between his as if claiming himself to be her possession.

He knew this woman, and boy did he want to kill himself.

"Tomura-chan..." he quietly called out, not wanting to violently wake his cousin.

The act solicited the cute pur he had came to adore after countless mornings of waking her. Her hold on him only tightened with her eyes fluttering to life, staring up to meet his emeralds. A soft, warm smile that contrasted with her aggressively sexual nature towards him appeared.

"How was your nap?" she asked.

"Tomura-chan..."

"Hmmm?"

"...W-Why are you naked?"

This perhaps, seemed amusing to her, a smug grin only serving as evidence of the statement. "I'm serving my prince~" she said.

Her finger hovering over his nervously shaking chest, tracing alluring circles as she did so.

"S-Stop..." he begged through gritted teeth.

It was a mistake, a huge mistake. She was a sadist, his begging only fanning the flames from which she wish to burn him through sexual acts. Her grin only widening, the crimson eyes that peeked through her bangs glistening with pure excitement.

"Izuku~" she moaned out, unaware that her unshielded crotch rubbed against his jeans.

His left leg felt damped, pushing him over the edge.

"Tomura-chan." Cold was the only way to describe his voice and the ominous shadows covering his eyes.

Her playful demeanor ceased, stopping everything she was doing to focus on him as she asked. "Yes?"

"Please get off me."

"R-Right."

There has only been two times that he acted like this. One was when their master ordered him to kill civilians without reason where he nearly killed the man, and this is the second.

Without any further delay, she unwrapped herself from him and sat up on the bed.

"I'm sorry Izuku, got carried--"

"I-It's fine."

He followed suit and sat by the edge, his back turned towards her.

Her hands felt cold against his body as she hugged him from behind, wrapping her arms around his chest as her head rested over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry darling. I should've asked for permission first." she said, whispering every word gently into his ear.

"I-I need to go..." he said.

Kisses trailed from his neck, showering him with affection. Affection that he didn't ask for.

"...please." he begged.

A sigh of absolute dejection arose from her lips, her arms slipping away from his body for the second time tonight.

He stood up with haste, ready to burst the door open and zoom out of there. But a hand grabbed his before he could even take the first step to freedom.

"Take an umbrella."

He raised an eyebrow of confusion. It was night out, unless...

"It's raining." she added, crawling to the bedside table and grabbing a remote. With one press of a button, the motorized blinds of her luxury sky-high penthouse retracted upwards and revealed the rain showered city hundreds of floors below.

"O-Oh, thanks." his eyes stuck to the window.

There was something about the rain that made him like the natural occurrance. The cozy atmosphere perhaps? Whatever it was, it made him want to crawl back onto the bed, get some hot coco, and just chill out.

"You look like you love the rain more than you love me."

He could only chuckle at his cousin's pouty face. "S-Sorry about that."

Rolling her eyes, she smiled. "The umbrella's by the door."

"Thanks." He walked towards the door and grabbed the umbrella from the shelf.

"Izuku..."

He looked back at her naked figure, still sitting by the edge of the bed. Her face showed great concern, concern only shown to him.

"Hmm?"

"...Be careful. Not all girls would let you go." She was scared, scared that someone would come along and replace her. That someone would become his favourite, someone that he would allow--

"Don't worry, I can just kill them."

Her eyes went wide. They were villains, how could she forget?

A smile replaced her shocked expression. "That's right, just kill them darling."

He smiled and nodded back. "See you later, Tomura-chan."

He opened the door and stepped out into the fancy halls of the building.

[ To be continued... ]