HC || Pampering Day

Type: Headcanons

Included: Miya Atsumu | Miya Osamu | Suna Rintarou | Kita Shinsuke

Base Thought: All about how they take care of themselves. What's the impact of your existence when it comes to them pampering themselves? What do they do with their pocket money?

 What's the impact of your existence when it comes to them pampering themselves? What do they do with their pocket money?

— Miya Atsumu —

• This man surprisingly cares so much about his physical appearance, even though he doesn't care less about girls or boys who fawn over him.

• When he buy skincare, he do it for himself. When he buy all of those hair products, he use it for himself. He wanted to look perfect because it makes him feel good. Even though he is already perfect.

• You always love to feel his hair tickling your cheek when he hugs you from behind, it's so soft and somewhat fluffy. And he knows how much you like it, hence the reason why he moves his head affectionately like a golden retriever sometimes.

• He buys everything monthly, and since he is in a relationship with you, he always takes you to the mall and ends up having a date.

• At the end of the date, there will be maybe around three or four shopping bag at least. Yes, all belong to him. Either it's for new stuff that a clerk promote, or stuff that becomes his must to buy.

• Once the two of you are home, no matter how tired it is, he always excuses himself first to the bathroom. He had this headband that he wears before cleaning up, customised one with "Top Japan Setter" written on the side.

• It takes him like maybe around fifteen minutes, humming happily while he cleanse his face as he thinks about what will he do with you until the moon replace the sun. He always has this giddy smile, something that shown when he think of you, and some cool volleyball thingy.

• He is surprisingly easy to be "scammed", just some word about how magical the product could be for his skin and hair, he is hooked. If he has more money, he will buy two or three of them at once.

• Sometimes a week after that, he will whine. He will complain on your ear about how the product is not like how it promised. And as a good lover you are, you will calm him down, recommending him what he should do with the failed product.

• He is so grateful to have you, because you are always willing to listen. And even though somedays his hair will smell different because of it, you never complain and the two of you will just cuddle like what you always do.

• "Thank you, I may not saying that a lot of times and I can be such a douchebag. But I mean it, thank you, for dealing with all of my shit." "It's nothing, Atsumu..." "No, it's everything."

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

— Miya Osamu —