Stuck With U || Oikawa Tooru

═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·. 𝅘𝅥𝅮 ♫ .·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══

I'm not one to stick around
One strike and you're out, baby
Don't care if I sound crazy

═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·. 𝅘𝅥𝅮 ♫ .·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══

"Ugh," You were frustrated when you heard the news, a frown appeared on your face as you threw the television remote at the couch, plopped yourself there immediately, "I couldn't believe that 2020 would be like this."

Your husband was just grabbing some snacks from the kitchen when he heard all of the commotion you made. He looked at the screen, curious for the cause of his wife moodswing.

"Lockdown?" He asked you, and you just nodded there while your eyes glued on the screen. Oikawa knew how much you love going out. Either it's to meet your family and friends, or just enjoy the atmosphere outdoors.

He put down the popcorn that he grabbed before on the coffee table before sitting down next to yours. His eyes pierced into your figure, asked you to look at him without saying a word. With a frown still plastered on your face, you turned towards him, questioning his stare.

Reassuring smile formed on his lips, your shoulder that was tense before started to relax at the smile. He opened up his arms, inviting you to fall on his embrace. Your frown has now disappeared completely thanks to him, changed to be a sincere smile, grateful to have him here with you.

He tilted his head to the side, wondering why you didn't fall to his arms already. You giggled at his expression and decided to just give in. He closed his eyes once you were in his embrace, sniffling at the citrusy scent that your hair shampoo produces.

"You are such a dork," Your voice sounded muffled as you drowned your face on his chest. When he laughed, the vibration that his body created made you laugh too. And the two of you were now a giggling mess in each other's embrace.

"At least I am your dork," He tightened his embrace, kissing the top of your head and rocked your body, "Let's fill this lockdown with a lot of memories, my queen."

You closed your eyes, wondering what did your past life went through to make you have a wonderful husband by your side. A happy tear slipped from your eyes,

"That would be my pleasure, my king."

═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·. 𝅘𝅥𝅮 ♫ .·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══

But you never let me down, no, no
That's why when the sun's up, I'm stayin'
Still layin' in your bed, singin'

═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·. 𝅘𝅥𝅮 ♫ .·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══

"TOORU! THE CAKE BURNED!"

"Whaa!!!!!"

You immediately opened up the window as he turned off the oven. The smoke made the two of you cough at the moment. You turned towards him, he was there still whopped his chest as he coughed.

Once the two of you calmed down, he looked at you too, jolted when he found the menacing glare on your eyes. But in a split second, you laughed, and the sight of you made his heart swarmed with joy. He couldn't help but laughed too and walked up towards you.

"You stupid," You snickered as you remembered his face when you asked about the cake, "This is why we should have continue our make out session on the kitchen."

"Wha- We haven't cleaned up the kitchen island yet!" He pouted and folded his arms across his chest, "I don't want my ass to be coated with flour!"

"I am sorry, Tooru. I love you, but what ass?" He gasped, clutched his hand on his chest when he heard your sarcasm. A look of betrayal was visible on his face,