DOUBLE DATE

Allison's POV

My sister grace came in and was smiling out of control I knew it was about trevor.

"Guess what!" She said

"Lemme guess Trevor asked u out on a date tonight," I retorted back.

" we are going on a double date..." She said

" with who?" I asked curiously.

" just you and Sam pottorff!!!!!!!" She screamed

"REALLY!?!?!? OMG I AM SO HAPPY THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!" I screamed back.

Later that night at the movies

Graces POV

We were watching the fault in our stars. Me and trevor holding hands in the middle row and allison and sam i am a row behind us. I was watching the movie when I turned around to see the cutest thing ever... Sam and allison were holding hands, Allison resting her head on Sam's shoulder, and Sam resting his head on hers. I just knew they would hit it off. They are so cute together. I turned back around and about five minutes later I turned to Trevor saying I was gonna go refill our drink he said OK. Then I was gonna tell Allison but I couldn't say anything I froze becsuse of what I saw...

Sam's POV

We were sitting there I really liked allison she was really pretty and nice to. I heard a sniffle and looked down... She was crying. I lifted her head and we just stared eachother in the eye then what I did next surprised me...

AN
OH IS THAT A CLIFHANGER I SEE LOL AND TWO UPDATES IN LESS THAN AN HOUR WOW IM ON FIRE LOL COMMENT FAVORITE AND FOLLOW
WOW I WATCH WAY TO MUCH YOUTUBE

LOVE YA LITTLE WEIRDOS :*

~KATELYNN