Grace Skylar Adams

Trevor's POV

all of us boys are in the hospital with Connor and we are waiting for the doctor to come in and tell us when he can come home. we were waiting and waiting and then a girl busted into the room.

" IM HERE IM SORRY IM SO LA-" she stopped talking realizing she was in the wrong room.

she is gorgeous. (picture at beginning) she has dirty blonde hair and light brown eyes. she was wearing a white crop top and dark blue skinny jeans with blue vans.

" ugh hi." I said nervously.

" hi." she said with a nervouse laugh. " I'm sooooooooo sorry I thought this was my grandmas room."

I said nothing as I stared unknowingly at the beautiful girl in front of me. until I snaped out of it.

" hiya I'm Trevor moran.''

"hi Trevor I'm Grace Skylar Adams. just call me grace." she said blushing.

Graces POV

omg he is sooooooooo cute.

all of a sudden the boy with the brown curly hair draged me out into the hall.

"umm hi?" I said

" hi my name is JC and obviously Trevor likes you and you obviously like him to so just go in there and give him your number." he said.

"okay." I said all smiley.

I walked in and grabbed Trevor's phone out of his had and put my number in his phone. I put my contact as "Gracie ".

"I put my number in your phone so text me sometime." I said then I walked out of the room with ought another word.

A/N

HEY GUYS ITS ME KATELYNN AND GRACE SKYLAR ADAMS IS PLAYED BY ImGrace2000