My Sister. Period.

Harry's POV

Ella's sitting on my lap , while reading a picture book, I bought for her with the little bit of money the dursleys gave me.

After sometime,
the door of the compartment slid open and the youngest redheaded boy came in.
"Anyone sitting there?"he asked , pointing at the seat opposite to Harry.
"Everywhere else is full".
*******

Ella shyly tucked her face in Harry's chest, and slumbered off to sleep.
The Weasley twins came and introduced themselves and their little brother Ron and went away.

"Are you really Harry Potter?" Ron blurted out.
Harry nodded .
"Oh – well , I thought it might be one of Fred and George's jokes" said Ron.
"And have you really got-you know...."
He pointed at Harry's forehead.

Harry pulled back his fringe to show the lighting scar. Ron stared, stared and kept staring like an obsessed fan girl.

"So that's where You-know-who-?"
"Yes" said Harry , "But I can't remember it".
"Nothing?"said Ron eagerly .

"Well – I remember a lot of green light , but nothing else.

And then the conversation continued on about the wizarding and muggles  world and a bit bout Ella too.

(Time skip brought to you by  a lazy author not completing her due assignments and class works;)

Around half past twelve there was a great clattering outside in the corridor and a smiling , dimpled woman slid back and said , "Anything off the trolley , dears?"

Harry who hadn't had breakfast , leapt to his feet- only after putting Ella on the seat of course . Ron's ear went pink and he muttered that he had brought sandwiches. There were a lot of sweets with weird names like, Bertie Bott's Every-flavour Beans, Chocolate frogs, Pumpkin pastries and so on. Not wanting to miss anything Harry ordered Everything .
Harry came back with the sweets and offered Ron some too then shook Ella and said "Pumpkin , wake up ". "No, I'm slweepy bubwa" she mumbled .
Ron and Harry both smiled at her cuteness .

"Ella there is chocolate"......"Dwid somwone sway chocolate?". And our dear Ella is awake again.
Chocolate is the only thing this munchkin can pronounce perfectly.

They all laughed and then ate and talked .

Ella also little by little came out of her shell and now was listening to Ron while he told her a story about the bushy haired Witch and her evil cat.

Harry stared at scene in front of him and twitched in jealously as Ella always stuck with him and now......

But after the story time Ella made grabby hands towards her bubba and again cuddled with him and slipped  into her dreamland while hearing her bubba  muttering about " MY little sister. Period".

*********"*
Till then, Love.