Burn , Burn ,Burn.

Third Person POV

The ringing annoying sound of doorbell rang through the dursley household , and a shrieking fat dursley squaked- eh I mean Screamed “HARRY you piece of shit , Open the damn door!".

Poor Harry was so scared of that old fat shack and quickly opened the door but alas there was a tiny little baby princess in a basket with a letter on top .

Harry quickly picked her up and held her near his chest to keep her warm , as it was very cold and windy outside .
Harry went inside cradling the baby gently and stared at the baby with  awe  as he has never seen a baby let alone cradle one , he always wanted a little sibling that he can take care of , fight with , and protect from bullies .

It was like his wish came true after his parent's accident , he was all alone..the dursley family beats him, and dudley  bullies him . But now it felt like he was not alone after all, Suddenly a very ear piercing voice   screamed near him “ HARRY'S HOLDING A BABY MOMMY " that was the mommys's dear little dudley kins.

He glared at Dudley for the first time , that glare almost made Dudley shit in his diapers..oops I mean Pants .
He pushed dudley out of his way while making sure the baby is comfortable in his arms, Harry went inside with dudley behind him and quietly stated “It's a baby " afraid he might wake the little one, it was a wonder how she was still asleep even after hearing Dudley's squawk.

And the biggest dursley came and looked at the bundle in Harry's hands and coldly stated “I haven't opened an orphanage for brats, throw that shit out".

Harry who already felt protective of the little one felt his anger burn his skin, he was indeed very angry at the fact that he told him to throw the little baby out and called her shit .

Before he can say something the magazine that Petunia was holding started to burn, she immediately screamed like a cat and threw it towards the Vernon , who's Already less hair started to burn , more screams and a little  sudden sweet giggle from a baby , Harry stared at her and smiled at her sweet giggle , it was almost impossible to imagine that she laughed at something so dangerous but it was actually funny .

The whole dursley family stared at Harry and the baby like they asked for their kidneys  .

Vernon with half burned hair, was already scared of the , as he liked to say *Freak* so he let him keep the baby.

Harry smiled and his eyes held a twinkle like dumbledore .

Everyone was happy well...except the ..Dursleys apparently.

***********

Love you
♥♥♥