Platform Nine and Three Quaters

Harry's and Merida's last month with the Dursleys  was as good as it could be. Why?, The Dursleys Ignored them.
As simple as that.

****************
"Have a good term" said Uncle Vernon with the nastiest smile his piglet face could manage .

Harry sighed then looked down at Ella " Where do you think the platform is?". Ella tilted her head and said only one word "Chocolate".
Harry then started to get desperate and asked around about platform Nine and Three quarters until, he heard "-packed with muggles ,of course-". Harry started running after them with Ella on  top of his trolley  . The family stopped and so did Harry. "Now what platform number?" Said the boys' mother. "Nine and three -quarters !" piped a small girl with fiery red hair who's name turned out to be Ginny.

Then the plump red haired woman told what looked like the oldest boy  " Alright ,Percy you go first. "
Just as Percy was running towards something , a large crowd of tourists came swarming in front of them and Harry and Ella missed seeing where the boy was going.
"Fred you next" the plump woman said. "I'm not Fred , I'm George "said the boy. "Honestly woman , and you call yourself our mother ? Can't you tell I'm George" .
"Sorry George , dear".
"Only joking , I am Fred" said the boy and off he went into the wall, which made Ella's eyes go as wide as it could be.
After some time, "Excuse me," Harry said to the plump woman. "Hullo dear, First time to Hogwarts ? Ron's new  too." And who this little cutie might be?" Cooed the woman .
"I'm Ella , and I am two yeawrs olfs.
She said while showing four tiny fingers.

Everyone chuckled at her innocence and cuteness. Then Harry asked the woman about the platform and she told him what to do .

After Harry  ran  through the wall , he saw that Ella had a weird expression  pasted on her face. "Are you alright Ella? ".
This time Harry got a reply which was NOT chocolate

"Bubba...I pooped"

*******************
Stay Safe and Happy ♥