B6/C4

•••••

Red

As weeks went by I knew that the club was still on edge about the FBI being on their backs, so to relax for a while they decided to throw a party. Music and blasting out of the open clubhouse doors while men of the club, women and even the hang arounds like me all stood around either outside or inside, they drank, they laughed. They were all having a great time. 

As I sat there I couldn't shake off a feeling. Maybe it was because I was watching Corba and Charlie laugh across the room while I sat in the corner with Moxxie and Logan drinking a beer. I knew I was jealous, who wouldn't be when Corba was a smoking hot biker. 

Shaking my head slightly as I looked away, I sighed and I took a sip of my beer. "What's up with you?" Mel asked once she took a seat at the table.

"Nothing..." I mumbled.

"She's pouting because Corba is hanging with Charlie" Moxxie smirks, making me roll my eyes. 

"Ahh, I see. It seems like they are getting pretty close" Mel says.

"I thought they weren't seeing each other?" Logan asked. As I bit my lip I knew I needed to stop feeling like this but if I did something about it like hook up with another guy, I would be the one feeling like crap. I would be the one that once again sat here being hurt. Maybe I wasn't meant to be in love, maybe my parents were right. Maybe my life was too fucked up to have anyone in it. 

"She was complaining that she missed him…" I sighed, grabbed my beer bottle and stood up "I need another drink" I told the girls before I left the table. It seemed everywhere I went I had a front-row seat of Corba and Charlie. I drank the glass of whiskey that the prospect gave me before I walked past them, bumping into Corba's shoulder. I looked over mine to catch his eyes but I turned back and walked out of the clubhouse. 

******

Corba's pov

As the weeks had gone by, everything was out of the warehouses. We had no run-ins with the police but we were still watching our backs. Hawk wanted all the weapons that were in the clubhouse out as well, he was paranoid but for good reason but we still had our parties. Earlier this week Charlie had messaged me saying she wanted to give it another try again so I invited her because I wanted to get my mind off seeing Red. 

But as I sat here listening to Charlie rumble on and on about something I couldn't help but find Red through the crowd, I knew she was here as I saw her a moment ago sitting with her friends. I didn't realise she had bumped into me until I looked into her eyes, I saw something in them before she turned away. "Tate, did you hear me? Is everything okay?" I heard Charlie's voice, I turned back to see her looking confused. I was about to tell her until I heard my name being called by Wolf. 

"I'll be back in a minute," I told Charlie as I picked up my beer bottle and went over to the bar, drinking my beer on the way. "What's up?" I asked him. 

"Hawk wants us to go check out something," he says, I nodded my head before I drank the last of my beer. I placed the bottle down on the bar and followed after Wolf. 

"Hey what's going on?" Charlie stopped me. "Are you leaving? Really Tate?" She throws her hands up into the air before they come down. 

"Sorry but it's club business" 

"Club business? Really? If it's so important then tell me where you're going?" She asks as she folded her arms against her chest, I sighed rubbing my neck looking towards Wolf then back to Charlie.

"No, I've gotta go" I walked past her.

"Why can't you tell me?" She stopped me by yelling after me, everyone turned to look at me. I turned around to look at Charlie.

"Because you're not an old lady, you don't get to know shit. You're just a girl I fucked nothing more." She walked over to me and slapped me across the face. 

"You're a fucking pig! I can't believe you right now. I bet you tell Red everything" she mumbled the last part. 

"At least she doesn't complain and whine all the fucking time." 

Before Charlie could speak Mel spoke "I think it's time for you to leave Charlie" as Mel was standing behind her, Charlie looked over her shoulder at Mel before walking over to grab her bag and walk out of the clubhouse.

When Hawk walked over to us, I told him "won't happen again" he gave me a nod before I turned on my heel and followed Wolf out of the clubhouse, Charlie was only just leaving the compound. I walked over to my bike only realizing that something was wrong with my bike when I stood next to it. Someone had slashed my tires. "Son of a bitch!" I growled out.

"What?" Wolf asked when he grabbed his helmet off his handlebars. 

"That fucking bitch slashed my fucking tires!" I grabbed my helmet and threw it at the fence, snarling to myself. 

"We will take the truck" Wolf yells out when a prospect handed him some keys. I wasn't pissed about being slapped in the face but slashing a guy's bike? I was beyond pissed off, I was about to kill someone. After a few minutes, I calmed down before I got into the passenger's seat while Wolf drove out of the compound. All I kept thinking about was how women could be bitches because you called them a name. I hated my mother because she would always cause fights with my dad, always picking on him, always hitting him but he never once hit her back. She did all this for years while he brought home money for us to live. It wasn't enough for her, she wanted more. 

So she divorced my dad and moved onto dating rich men.

By the time we were finished with what Hawk wanted us to do, I got Wolf to drop me off. I walked up to the staircase and nodded my head to the local residents that lived at the complex. When I got to the right door I knocked hard, waiting for them to open the door. I sighed after a few minutes, it was like they were ignoring me. When I was about to leave they opened the door and there she stood, wearing shorts and a tank top with red puffy eyes, making running down her cheeks. She had been crying but before we could say anything, my feet moved by themselves as I walked over to her, grabbing her face and slamming my lips against hers. 

•••••
---------
Enjoy!