Chapter 3: The Saint Has Arrived!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It has been about 3 days since i first stepped into the Human Village, and I started to love everything in Gensyoko, and here am I...just resting on a trunk of a tree, cause of resting for my next round of hunting some yokai.

(Y/N):'Ahh...that's the spot...'

While I was resting, I checked my stats..

(Y/N) (L/N), Lv 8

SPD:70
STR:70
SKILL:80

Upgrade Points:120

(Y/N):'Holy shit, I gathered up a lot of points..'

I placed my points on Speed and Strength..

SPD:100

STR:100

I decided to head back to the village, once I kill more yokai around here.So I stood back up on my feet and headed my way back in the forest.

(Y/N):'I have gotten a bit stronger during the past three days, maybe I should fight stronger enemies..'

I then spotted two more wolves that looked like yokai, as a barrier formed to protect me.They snarled at me, as I prepared to choose a deck to fight.Once I did, the countdown started.

3

2

1

(Y/N):"Begin The Conquest!"

The barrier was gone, as the wolves dashed at me.I was a lot faster than them, so I took out my gun and shot them 15 times each while keeping my distance.The Deck glowed a blue light, meaning it was time to draw a card.

(Y/N):"I draw!"

I took the card out as it floated next to the four cards I have.The wolves tried to attack me, but I dodged it at the right moment.

(Y/N):"I cast! Pyro Flame!"

The card disappeared from my hand, as balls of fire formed around me and hurled at them.They were hurt by my spell, but they still stood up.

(Y/N):"Come out! Fire Soldiers!"

Three little soldiers in red armor came out of a magic circle, as I commanded them to attack the wolves.They charged at them, swinging their little swords at them.

(Y/N):"Skill activate! Soldier War Cry!"

I also learned on how to activate some skills from my monsters.As I called out the skill name, a red aura surrounds the three soldiers.

Soldier 1:"Hraagh!"

The soldier thrusted it's sword into the yokai, making it howl in pain.This skill makes them both stronger, if they are together.The other two stabbed the second yokai, and then I casted another spell card.

(Y/N):"I cast! Burning Flare!!"

The card was then engulfed in flames, and send out a shockwave of heat to the two yokai, causing them to burn into ashes.

(Y/N):"That was a blast.."

The soldiers then went back into the magic circles, as the cards dissappeared like ashes.

Deck of Cards : Touhou x Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें