Chapter 6: Just An Ordinary Day, Right?

It was around morning as I took a walk around the forest outside the Human Village.Two weeks had passed after the incident that I have been involved to solve it.

(Y/N):*yawns* 'Why did I wake up early in the morning today, might as well check my status..'

Y/N) (L/N), Lv 12

SPD:100(20)
STR:100
SKILL:100(20)

Upgrade Points:200

I placed some of my points up to SPD and STR.

SPD:200(20)
STR:150

(Y/N):'Now that I'm set, let's g-'

A faint blue light appeared around me, as some little, blue orbs surrounded around me and entered inside my chest.I felt stronger, while the light faintly disappears from my sight..

(Y/N):"Hey Seraphim, was it that..?"

Seraphim was inside the bag that I was carrying, as he then appeared out of the bag with his head sticking out.

Seraphim:"My Lord, it has seems to appear that you can shoot only 9 bullets from your gun to draw.."

(Y/N):"Really? I don't need to shoot 15 bullets...?"

Seraphim:"It appears so, but there is another fact that you will soon have your second Guardian since that blue light came."

(Y/N):"Oh, is that so.."

I took out the blank card, as I inspect it.Somehow I can see a faint blue light that is coming from the blank card..

(Y/N):"Huh? I see a blue light.."

Seraphim:"From before, you didn't know that when I appeared, the card was glowing red.It seems that my Lord will soon have a Water Guardian.."

(Y/N):"Is the Guardian that comes out is always random?"

Seraphim:"That, I'm not too sure my Lord, as you'll have to figure it out.."

I then decided to walk back to the Human Village, while still trying to figure out on how to unlock this new Guardian.

(Y/N):'It seems so peaceful around here, I wish it is like that today..'

I walked back inside the Human Village, while going to the market to get something to eat up.

Seraphim:"Are we getting some food?"

(Y/N):"Yes, we are getting food..anything you want?"

Seraphim:"I would like those kebab thingies..they taste delicious.."

He points to the store, as I chuckle..

(Y/N):"Sure, why not.."

I walked up to the store to buy some food, and handed some to Seraphim..in which he eats it immediately..

(Y/N):"Try to not stain my bag.."

Seraphim:"Got it, my Lord."

I ate mine as well, until a little girl tugged my pants.