Chapter 23 : Beautiful ocean eyes

15 Marsh,

It was 9pm, Donald and Amalia were sitting in the waiting room for 6 hours, and still they didn't have any news on Melania

Donald : What the hell is taking them so long !

Amalia : The doctor said that it would take a few hours, But this is too long !

Donald : Do you want me to ask them bring something for you ? You haven't eat anything ?

Amalia : Neither did you... I'm not hungry

Donald : I can't eat anything, as long as she's still the surgery

Junior, Ivanka and Eric came to the waiting room,

Ivanka : Hi, how are you guys ?

Donald : Hi kids, i didn't know you were coming !

Junior : We are family dad, remember ?

Eric : Yeah, dad Family is our priority !

Donald smiled : Thank you guys, I'm sure Melania will appreciate this

Junior : How is she doing ?

Donald : We are waiting... They didn't say anything...

Ivanka : WHAT ?! YOU MEAN SHE'S STILL ON SURGERY !

Eric : IVANKA !!

Ivanka : What Eric What ?! I'm not lying it doesn't look good !

Amalia : lesten young lady, My daughter is laying in a hospital bed, and I'm really worried for her, so believe me this time I'm not gonna sit and let you say anything about her ! God ! She never did anything wrong to you ! Why do you hate her !

Donald held Amalia's arm : I'm sorry Amalia, umm Ivanka can you just sit in here and wait with us !

Ivanka rolled her eyes : Yeah sorry Mrs Knavs, Umm I'm sure Mimi umm I mean Melania is going to be alright...

She didn't hate Melania, she's just jealous that an other woman took her father's heart, after he divorced Marla she hoped that he will get back to Ivana... Then he met Melania, and he fell in love with her, sometimes she feels guilty, for being bitchy with Melania, she just can't stand seeing her dad happy with an other woman than her mom, but right now she really hoped that Melania recovered...
For her father's sake and for her little brother's sake...

Junior sat next To Amalia : Don't worry about her Amalia, she's a though girl

Amalia smiled to him : Yeah my daughter is strong... When she was a kid, she always went on fights withe the boys of her school

Donald smiled : That's my girl ...

At 11pm, the doctor came to the waiting room he looked exhausted, well 8 hours of surgery aren't an easy thing...

Donald : How is my wife ?

Amalia : Is my daughter Okay ?!

The doctor : We umm we removed the  Tumor, Everything was fine as planned until, umm until Mrs Trump's blood pressure went terrible low, and her heart crushed two times...

Donald threw a chair with frustration : You said that her surgery was supposed to be a simple one !

The doctor : Well we told you that due to her diabetes, she might face some complication, her body is weak and her blood glucose level is-

Donald grabbed him from his collar : You lesten to me, If anything happens to my wife, I'm gonna burry you alive in my fucking garden !

Junior and Eric separated Donald from The doctor