Chapter 35 : MELANIA !

After the party,
Melania and Donald, were cuddling in the coach, sipping some hot chocolate,
Melania sighed happily as Donald was playing with her hair

Melania : thank you for everything Don...

Donald : When I asked you to marry me... I promised you that I'll make you the happiest woman in the world...
I'm sorry for all the horrible things i made you going through... But like I told you the other night, I'll do my best to control my fucking anger, god i was so selfish... And a Jerk... I was scared of losing you to someone else, younger and hotter than me... I mean... Come on Melania I'm in my 70s and you're just 46 years... But I decided to trust you, you're so innocent and loyal honey...

Melania felt nauseous, his biggest fear came true, she did the unforgivable... But he doesn't know about it right... And he won't know about it ! She thought...

Melania : Donald, I know you'll always have that fear, I mean the media keeps calling me a gold digger, so even if you try to not think about it, you'll read it somewhere... But I've seen the darkest side of you... You know all the times I swore to leave you, all the times I threatened you with the divorce... You think that I didn't leave just because you were threatening me to take Barron away ? You're wrong... I couldn't just leave you, it's hard for me to say this but... Even with all the shit you've been doing to me, I didn't stop loving you... And I'll always love you

That was all it took. The next thing they both knew, they were kissing – hotly, urgently. And then clothes were being shed. By the time they made it to their bedroom, they were completely naked, their clothes littered the floor, leaving a trail.

Donald laid Melania gently on their bed, got in with her and began to make love to her. Tears stung Melania's eyes as she felt Donald's lips stray from her lips to make their way down to her neck then to her breasts and then finally to her soaking pussy.

Donald licked her wet folds, moaning at her taste and at the sight of her arousal. She whimpered above him and urged him on. "Oh God, Donald. Please. Please I want you inside me now."

He was powerless to disobey and all at once, his thick and long cock that was hard as a rock was buried to the hilt inside her. Melania gasped at his intrusion. He always feels so good inside her. So big and so hard! She groaned loudly and before Donald could even move, she did by arching her pelvis up.

Donald gave a loud whimper when he saw Melania's eagerness.

And as much as he wanted release he wanted to feel her clench around his cock, he took his time and started to thrust in and out of her slowly, deliberately, making her feel his every stroke and every inch of him.

Melania was melting in his arms. Her hands were on his ass. She opened her legs as wide as she could so that he could go deeper into her. He couldn't get deep enough for her. "Don, ohh,Donald..." She was chanting his name in pleasure. "Oh God, harder..."

"Oh Mel, honey, you're so tight. God you still feel amazing. So wet, so tight. Baby, I'm close."

"Me too." Melania admitted. Then, all at once a warning clench squeezed Donald's cock and he gave a little cry.

"Fuck, Melania, do that again - it feels so good baby." He sounded drunk from the pleasure he was feeling, that his wife was giving him.

And before he could even finish that thought, Melania's pussy clenched around him again. Donald groaned and suddenly, he was thrusting in and out of her frantically. Melania grasped his ass harder and she knew he was going to have bruises from her grip but she didn't care. She needed him deeper, harder, faster.

They barely noticed that tears were now falling down both their faces and they were both emitting loud cries coming from deep inside them. All they could see and hear was their bodies going at it – hitting against each other.