❥ The Evil Lady's Hero

♡ KOREAN

KOREAN

♡ Title: The Evil Lady's Hero | Villainess In Love 

Author/Artist: Lee Haron

♡ Genre: Romance, Ecchi, Fantasy

♡ Status: Completed

♡ Chapters: 87 

♡ Description:

Yunifer Magnolia was the best friend of the novel's heroine, Rael Cania, until her love for the male lead turned her into a villainess. Her harassment of Rael, Ishid's lover, condemned her to death at the hands of Cassian, the Crown Prince.

"So I reincarnated as... Yunifer?!"

This Yunifer wants to live, though! To stay safe, she decides to avoid all the main characters of the novel. But one drunken encounter with Ishid ruins all her plans...

"I don't do one-night stands."
"Then let's say we just started dating!"

Will Yunifer be able to correct her own twisted fate? Or will she face death once more, as foretold by the novel?

♡ Art Style:

♡ My Review: I love the whole irony of this one

♡ My Review: I love the whole irony of this one. Yunifer tried to avoid Ishid but ended up sleeping with him. The moment she ignored the protagonist, everything began to change. I like how she did not do the extremes and simply avoided the MC and ML of the novel and just do her own thing. But Ishid is such a precious baby and they are really cute together. I like how Yunifer did not drag the drama too long and just went with flow. This is an enjoyable read, in my opinion.