❥ The Way To Protect The Female Lead's Older Brother

♡ KOREAN

KOREAN

♡ Title: The Way To Protect The Female Lead's Older Brother | How To Protect The Heroine's Older Brother

♡ Author/Artist: Kin

♡ Genre: Fantasy, Romance

♡ Status: On-going

♡ Chapters: 25 (as of Mar 2021)

♡ Description:

I accidentally took possession of someone in a 19+ reverse harem novel.
The problem is
that I became Roxana Agriche, the older sister of the sub-villain. My damn father kidnapped the heroine's brother.

Now, is the only thing left to meet a terrible end from the vengeance of the heroine?
But what if I can avoid that horrible development?

"I'm also interested in this toy."
'I'll protect you until you can get out of here safely.'

The heroine's brother, Cassis Pedalian, will definitely be able to pay me back later.

♡ Art Style:

♡ My Review: THE ART IS GORGEOUS!!! One of the best art style I've seen but this  also has one of the most interesting plot

♡ My Review: THE ART IS GORGEOUS!!! One of the best art style I've seen but this also has one of the most interesting plot. It is kind of similar to Romeo and Juliet but with angst. Love the whole villain family, only the idea, not the family XD I love how Roxana embraces her villaines character but you can still see a shred of humanity. I'm a sucker for hot guys and these have the best one. Even the brother! There was actually one comment that made me laugh, that Dion (the evil brother) needs his own FL because he has the attributes of the crazy obsessive ML.This is absolutely worth reading and even myself pulled an all-nighter and read it straight.

This is Dion btw 😍😍😍 I mean Cassis is handsome but I'm more into black haired guys.