Scenario #3: RWBY x Penny's Brother Reader

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(Bio)

Name: Y/n Polendina
Age: Older than Penny
Height: 5,7 (2 inches taller than Penny)
Race: Android
Looks: The same as Penny except you have shorter hair
Clothing: Green hoodie, F/c t-shirt, blue jeans, black boots (Which are your boosters), wireless black headphones around neck

Personality: Laid back, chill, loving, caring, funny (to his loved ones) Cold, emotionless, ruthless (to his foes)

You were kinda like Penny when you were first created, curious and not that social, but as you got older you became more laid back and more social. Sometimes you don't really care about Ironwood's rules but you sometimes listen to them anyway to make your father and sister happy.

(How you guys met)
(3rd pov)

Y/n was currently reading a book. He didn't really have anything other than fly outside, but he didn't want to do that at the moment. In the middle of the book, he saw his father, Pietro, come in from the corner of his eye.

Y/n: Hey, dad.

Pietro: Hello, son. I have a surprise for you.

Y/n: A surprise? What is it?

Pietro: Just follow me. It's in the lab.

Y/n: Alright.

Y/n closed the book and got up, following Pietro to the room.

Pietro: Now, the room is dark. So don't turn your night-vision on.

Y/n: Okay.

The room that they entered was dark.

Pietro: Y/n...

Pietro turned on the lights, revealing a girl with short orange hair connected to a tube with wires.

Pietro: Meet your sister.

Y/n: My..sister?

Y/n slowly walked up to the deactivated figure.

Y/n: Wow...

Pietro: Like it?

Y/n: Like it? I LOVE it! It's everything I ever wanted! Although, I didn't want to bother asking you since you are a hard-working man. But now I get to have a sister.

Pietro: Well, I'm glad that you love it. And, if you wanted a sibling, you could've just asked.

Y/n: *sigh* Sorry about that.

Pietro: No, no, it's alright.

Y/n walked up to his father and hugged him.

Y/n: Thanks, paps.

Pietro: *chuckles* You're welcome.

They separated from the hug and Y/n looked at the girl.

Y/n: What's her name?

Pietro: Penny Polendina.

Y/n: That's an amazing name.

Pietro: Do you want to activate her?

Y/n: Do I? Of course I do!

Pietro let out a small laugh as Y/n held the scroll Pietro gave to him. He looked at his sister one more time before pressing the "activate" button with a smile. About two seconds later, a voice was heard.

Penny: Hello?

Y/n couldn't help but let out a small squeal.

Pietro: Hello, dear. Y/n, mind detaching her?