Scenario #2: Whitley & Male Intelligent Kid Reader

(NOW NOW NOW!! THIS AIN'T NO COUPLE! You and Whitley would just be friends)

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(Bio)

Name: Y/n L/n

Species: Faunus (Green Anole tail)

Age: 12

Usual Clothing: F/c shirt, Long brown opened coat, Black razorpine zip-down gauntlets with fingertips, Long blue jeans, Long black boats, Leather laptop messenger bag

Extra Features: Left black colored robotic leg

Aura: F/c

Semblance: Animal Communication (I'm pretty sure you already know what that means)

Pets: Jet (A Female Bald Eagle)

(How you guys met)
(3rd pov)

In the Schnee house, there was a party, or if that's what Y/n would call it. He was currently wearing a black suit and tie with a white shirt underneath, hiding his tail in his pants.

Jet was surprisingly in Y/n's bag, sleeping. There were no pets allowed but that didn't stop Y/n from bringing in his best buddy, Jet.

Y/n also brought some gadgets and his weapon just in case of an emergency. He didn't like Jacques, but he felt like everyone deserved a second chance, even Grimm, as long as they were actually truthful and were able to earn it.

Y/n was doing nothing but just looking around and eating some food from the party, many people questioned where his parents were, and he responded by saying "They're dead sir/ma'am" and will always receive apologetic looks. But Y/n didn't mind that since he was always asked that question.

Y/n was a very, very intelligent boy, able to create gadgets by himself, hack into technology, can solve any problem within a few seconds or less, can know how a technological thing was built by just looking at it, and can even create aura piercing weapons. He's pretty much a nerd for technology if he says so himself.

He wanted to at first reveal the aura piercing weapons he created, but he thought about it for a moment. If the world knows about it, it can fall into the wrong hands, such as criminals who want to hurt people. So that was a no go for him.

Then, a Grimm, burst through the door. Well, it's a good thing Y/n came prepared. There's probably a horde of Grimm outside but Y/n didn't care. A few more Grimm rushed into the building. Now people were already screaming.

Y/n: Well, now's our time to shine. Jet!

Jet quickly woke up and immediately flew out of the bag. Y/n pulled out two small gadgets that immediately turned into a gun and a dagger.

(No fight scene, sorry)
(Y/n's pov)

The building was currently on fire with Grimm invading it. The people were able to escape, thanks to me handling off the Grimm. I had my tail out, revealing that I was a faunus, but I didn't care. After all, I am proud of what and who I am.

During the middle of the fight against the Grimm, I noticed a boy with short white hair and a blue suit that was trapped in one of the wooden boards.

Y/n: Jet! Try and fight off the Grimm for me!

Jet cawed and continued fighting the Grimm. I ran towards the boy and slid over to him. I pulled out a small gadget that turned into a bo staff. I used the staff to lift up the wooden board.

Y/n: Go! I'll handle off the Grimm for you!

The boy thanked me and got up, quickly running away. Then I continued with fighting off the Grimm.