Scenario #1: Penny 2.0 x Male Grimm Reader

(Penny is my fav so there may or may not be many chapters of her)

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(Bio)

Name: Y/n L/n

Species: Bipedal Beowolf Grimm

Looks: Looks like a Grimm (obviously) (Specifically humanoid)

Age: ??? (Doesn't know)

Clothing (Before V7): Brown leather shorts

Clothing (V7): F/c long scarf, Light brown Khaki pants, Black belt

Extra Clothing: Brown leather backpack

Abilities:
-Super Strength
-Super Speed (Can run as fast as Penny can fly)
-Super Jump
-Tough teeth (Can bite through metal)
-Has tough claws
-Incredible sense of smell
-Night vision

Voice: The Hound's voice from V8

(How you guys met)
(Y/n's pov)

I was sitting against a tall tree in the woods. Just another boring day staying away from humanity. I stole a book at a library last night, and it's kind of interesting. Still a boring day though. Then, in the corner of my eye, I see a pack of beowolves running from something.

Then, I see a girl with short orange hair running after the Grimm with floating swords behind her, that seemed to be shooting laser beams. Hmph, she's pretty cute. The next thing I see is an Ursa running after the girl. Really?

I sighed and got up. I usually wouldn't do this, but she is a cute girl, her scent was a bit different from other humans and faunus as well, so that was another thing that caught my interest. I got on all fours and ran at the Ursa. I thought about killing him, but maybe talking to him would be a better option to see if he'll go away.

I ran in front of the Grimm, making him stop in his tracks then I motioned my head, telling him to go away. He seemed confused but just shrugged and went away. I turned to the girl who looked suprised but kept her guard up. I stood up and began to speak.

Y/n: No need to attack, I won't hurt you.

Girl: You...can talk?

Y/n: Mmhm. Crazy to believe huh? You'll probably just try to kill me anyway.

The girl's swords backed away a bit and her face showed that she was a bit worried.

Y/n: I'm gonna go now. Bye.

I began to walk away.

Girl: Wait!

I turned my head with a hum, confused.

Girl: Are..you alright?

Y/n: Why would you ask that?

Girl: Well, you seemed a bit..hurt, when you said that I'd kill you anyway.

Y/n: I'm not exactly wrong about the statement. Every human and faunus who saw me tried to kill me, even if I tried to reason with them. Because of that, they're always the ones who ended up dead, by my hands.

The girl seemed to be silent for a moment before speaking.

Girl: Maybe you just need a friend.

Y/n: Maybe. But it's not like I'll ever have one.

Girl: .....I can be your friend.

I stared at her, in shock. She was the very first human to do that.

Girl: U-Um..you don't have to be my friend, if you wa-

Y/n: No, no. It's just...no one has ever requested to be my friend before.