Part 23 - FOR YOU

They heard a weird voice coming from below which slowly reached them , suddenly!!!.....................

All the lights turned on and they could clearly see all the stairs , they decided to check what was below in there but they had a small fear in them . Charlie left all the fear up there and decided to take the lead . After he finished few steps Ruby and Maggie followed him . The stairs where made of wood and there was a lot of steps in there. Finally they reached some place and saw a nice door, red it was and made up of metal . 

They opened it with the same key and got in. They got in and there minds blew that moment . It was a beautiful study with a huge desk , bright lamps , many shelves filled with books , nice warm mats and the whole study was looking gold and silver . There was three shelves which were filled with books written as case study then a small door took us to a huge library again filled with books but these  were novels and other entertaining books . They all took few books and came back to study . Maggie sat down and opened a book , Ruby was still looking around. "Wow I can't believe it grandpa was hiding such a beautiful and cozy study and look at his idea he hid it in a cupboard . I think grandpa wanted us to find it " said Ruby doubtfully "How do you know it is grandpa what if its grandma's ?" asked Charlie , "Look ! grandpa's name is written on the desk" said Maggie with a bright shining eyes.  "May be grandpa wanted us to hangout in here and take care after it" said Charlie . 

They started to inspect every thing and Charlie started to play through the files that were on the desk , "Bet it were the files grandpa left before he went to his last quest " said Charlie by stocking it up to one of the side "Hmmm" nodded Maggie . Charlie took one file and looked through it and found that it was only blank paper , he took another one it too was blank , the next one and the next and the next was blank too . "Roo , Maggie look all these files are just blank papers" said Charlie mysteriously , Ruby and Maggie rushed to Charlie and looked through files . Ruby took a file named "FOR YOU" and opened it. , "Maggie , Charlie loooookk!!!"

________________________________

Dear Reader's 

What do you think is in the file , comment below and don't forget to read all other parts and books of mine .

Your's Pinkdash2020