Well paid

I can't get out of bed to lazy and to comfortable))

Oh before I actually start I would say viewer discretion I think I used that word right? Well to late I ain't looking it up all I'm saying is I don't know how I'm gonna write this so I'm blind and if I chose to I can make things go to hell which it's me so it most likely would happen))

Days later

Wednesday 7:50

School was starting I was already dressed and whatnot hell I was even at the school it started in 10 minutes might as well get here early

I sat at my locker waiting for luz to 'talk' to her I just want to be near her and in her arms her sweet hugs I love them.

Time goes by luz still hasn't shown and I start to doubt she'll come...

I got up and went to my class and sighed as i walked through the door and sat at my seat it just isn't the same when I have luz with me talking to me.

Minutes feels like hours and hours feel like well hours but it's just so boring and I like school.

The door opened and Luz came in out of breath "Luz...you're late" the teacher said "yeah yeah I know I'll take whatever punishment there is" luz said trying to catch her breath "not necessary I'll let it slide for now but next time I won't be as compassionate"

Luz nod as she walked over to me and sat down next to me "you came" I said surprised "I'm not missing a day of school and a day with yo-I mean miss a day of hanging out with you" luz said with a smile "well glad you came" I said smiling "sorry if I'm sweaty I ran all the way here" luz said with a smile "sweaty or not it doesn't matter I mean if you are sweaty maybe don't get it all over me" I said because I have standers I don't like sweat.

Me and Luz talked throughout class quietly having fun together.

Later

This is where the fun begins))

School ended me and Luz where walking together throughout the halls "so what you are saying is In the human world there is a virus there is protests there are people hating on other people for their skin and their gender all because of a gorilla that died four years ago?" I asked "yup... and don't get me started on our president election" luz said "the hell is a president?" I said "they are like what you have here a emperor" luz explained "oh ok that makes more sense" I said as we kept walking.

"Hey you hear that?" Luz said.

I turn around ready but I wasn't ready.

Luz pov

"Amity!" I yelled as she was unconscious from a hard hit from Boscha "get her too" Boscha said as some of her friends (that I don't know not named strangers... bob)

Boscha pov

Luz was knocked out easily heh weak...

"We got the two of them now bring them we are about to get well paid today" I happily said. I'll do anything if it's well paying...