Here to help

How's everyone doing today? Just asking thought I'd Check in on ya))

Luz's screams worsened as she cried for help but what am I gonna do there was nothing I can do

"AMITY!!!" Luz cried out in pain as I look up at her, tears fell from my eyes as I see the pain in her eyes blood dripping (drip drip) my mother shoved a knife Into luz and the blade went deep into her flesh "please" luz said quietly I didn't say anything I just stared at her crying.

My monster of a mother took the knife out of Luz blood flung out by the pure force she pulled the bloodied blade out of the flesh of my love.

Mom went to a table and put the knife down and picked up the lit candle from before.

"It'll be over soon just give up" my mother said as she shoved the lit candle into Luz's wound.

Luz screamed again as blood mixed with hot wax dripped from her splashing on the ground.

My mother put the candle down and left the room closing the door that blocked all the light only light source there is was a candle that tortured luz

"Amity why?" Luz said with no strength in her voice

"The only reason to why this is happing is because I.... never mind" I said as I look away "what? What is it tell me" luz said "look luz all this was because I fell in love with you I didn't want to be the perfect girl I didn't want to be the perfect person everyone thinks I am I don't want to play pretend anymore luz I fell in love with a girl that I met in hell... and that girl is you luz... I fell in love with a human girl and the reason we are here is because my mother thinks I should be straight" I said wanting to die I didn't want to tell luz like this...

"Amity?" Luz said with a light tone of voice

"Forget it we are getting out of here" I said as I tried to break free not wanting to hear Luz and what she had to say I'm embarrassed and I feel bad and I don't want to admit it.

The more I tug the tighter it gets on me "luz help me with this" I said struggling with fear anger and many other emotions building up.

Luz couldn't move either all she could do was pull the table with the candle and knife closer "pull the table closer and get the knife" I said as luz grabbed the table with her hands and slowly brought it in with as she winced in pain.

The table was close enough but the candle fell to the floor and caught fire to a piece of wood.

Luz grabbed the knife and put to down and slid it to me but I couldn't grab it.

The doorknob started shaking I knew someone was coming I kicked the knife away as the door opened and footsteps came closer and closer.

"What the hell happened?" Em's voice that brought hope into me "help us" I said as Em came closer and untied me and did the same to luz.

The fire caught a chain reaction the entire room was slowly burning.

Em picked up luz and ran out the hell chamber we where stuck in as I follow behind.

It's short but I don't got the time I have a test coming up and I don't know when and I didn't study so what I'm saying is I'm gonna get a F))