The sports festival

The day of the sports festival has finally arrived with the entire world watching along with a couple teams in bacon thanks to you applying some aura into the cameras to allow the images to go across the to remnant along with Ozpin and his assistant Glenda both are intrigued about the event and are recording it for the archives to help train the students should it be necessary.

Ozpin: I'm looking forward to how they use there quirks 

Glenda: it should be quite the eye-opening experience to us and some of the students watching

Ozpin: indeed 

In the changing rooms

Todoroki: Midoriya's there is without a doubt that you are the strongest among us so I'm going to win with only my mothers power 

Sero: whoa were all friends here no need for declarations of war

Todoroki: were here to be hero's not make friends 

Bakugo: hey half and half you declared war on the wrong person you know that 

Ilda: alright everyone its time to head out

Everyone then heads out onto the field as everyone then cheers for them as they enter the stadium.

Present mic: hello everybody !!! and welcome to the UA sports festival !!!

Eraserhead: your to loud

Present mic: welcome the first years referee Midnight

Midnight then steps onto a makeshift stage to address the audience and the competitors.

Midnight: alright everyone let us find out our first event 

The randomizer starts then eventually stops on an obstacle race.

Midnight: it's an obstacle race which is four kilometers around the stadium

In the stands

Yang: that's quite a far distance 

Summer: yes especially without aura like most of these people don't have

Ruby: shh it's starting 

Yang and Summer just giggle at Ruby's intrigue of the event

At the start line

Midnight: ON YOUR MARKS! GET SET! GO!

After Midnight said that a majority of people were frozen by Todoroki's ice attack that he used to buy space but was surprised by the amount of people that got passed it.

Y/N: looking for someone 

You say this as you appeared in front of him startling him.

Todoroki: well you found me 

He said this with a challenging smile.

Y/N: its on

After you said that the robots from the entrance exams are infront of you as you charge up you aura into a blast Todoroki however just froze the entire the entire robot off-balanced of course to make it fall as you and him approach the next obstacle. The next obstacle a balance with wires that are a distance from each other but nothing for a Remanetain like you as Todoroki was sliding across the wires to get to the other side but you want to hide your 'quirk' a bit longer you walk back a bit.

Present mic: hey Eraser what's he doing 

Eraserhead: you just have to wait 

You then do a run up and jump the over the obstacle shocking everyone except Yang, Ruby and Summer and the people on Remnant with how you jumped across the obstacle to get first. Looking forward you see a minefield and come up with possible scenarios for the next event and decide to come around fourth or fifth as Todoroki and Bakugo catch up and get ahead of you as you then start to move with more pace. You then hear an expulsion from behind and turn to see Izuku riding a piece of metal from one of the robots from earlier to catch up and beat Todoroki and Bakugo. Once everyone finished Midnight announced the second event.