Final Exams

After the internships you returned back to UA to continue your studies and Izuku has been getting really close to Uraraka recently I can't help but feel like he is going to be hurt eventually. You are currently in hero Training race in gym gamma to see how we have improved. 

All Might: I will spilt you into groups and you will race to me who is somewhere in the arena and two things keep the damage to a minimum *points at Bakugo*

Bakugo *looking away annoyed*: why are you signaling me out 

All Might: and Y/N *points at you* no going into people's heads Ozpin told us about you being able to do that now

Y/N: *ah my easy win* 

All Might: OK the first group is Midoriya Izuku, Midoriya / Rose Y/N, Ilda Tenya, Sero hanta and Mina Ashido

As you all get to the start line people are discussing who they think is going to win.

Momo: I think that Rose may have this his portals are an extremely versatile tool to use

Most people agreed with some going with one of the others to win but not Izuku 

Bakugo: that Deku is going to lose 

All Might: begin

Once it starts you immediately teleport into the air a couple meters into the so you can see around the arena and teleport to All Might whilst Izuku was able to control his quirk but was disappointed about his slip-up that caused him to come last. In the next lesion with Aizawa he told us about the final exams coming up and we better prepare for it or we won't get to go to a summer training camp. A couple people formed a study group that caused them to raise there grades and pass the theory test now the real problem the practical exam. The class were all loaded onto a bus and taken to a off campus facility near the arenas where all the teachers are.

Aizawa: I'm sure you all have a rough idea of what your doing for you final exam 

Kaminari: ah yeah were facing those robots

Mina: toasted marshmallows here we come

Nezu *coming out of Aizawa's scarf*: normally you would be correct but since you have been involved in multiple villain attacks we are upping the difficulty of the exam so you will be ageist the teachers your parings have been decided alone with who your going to fight

Aizawa: the parings and your opponents are as follows. Sato and Kirishima vs Cementoss. Asui and Tokoyami vs Ectoplasm. Ilda and Ojiro vs Power loader. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu vs me. Uraraka and Aoyama vs Thirteen. Ashido and Kaminari vs Nezu. Koda and Jiro vs Present Mic. Hagakure and Shoji vs Snipe.

Just when he was about to say the last to matches a crow flew down and landed on his head but he seamed like he expected this as you grew suspicious.

Aizawa: Midoriya/Rose and Sero vs Crow it took some time considering your biology we realized we needed a Remanetain to go against one or so let the hunt begin. and the last match is Midoriya and Bakugo vs 

All Might then landed infront of Aizawa whilst he was talking and finished what he was saying.

All Might: ME!

The aura coming of All Might is intense and he hasn't even unlocked aura to your knowledge. The first match was intresting since Kirishima and Sato both went in trying to destroy the barriers as they wore themselves out and lost. Asui and Tokoyami went in with a plan and fought the copies as they continue to form near them but they eventually manage to catch him by using Dark Shadow as a distraction as Asui coughed up the cuffs to win the match whilst the rest of the matches were going on you took Sero to discuses your strategy.