The Big 3

After everyone went to the dorms the next day was a normal day apart from the fact that Izuku and Bakugo were under house arrest for fighting a no holds bard match in one of the training grounds I was deeply disappointed in Izuku. The lesions of the day were Aizawa going over the basics of the work studies and not allowing us to Izuku or Bakugo anything about what I found hard.

Aizawa P.O.V

Today is the day we go in depth with what work studies are but I'm not the one explaining it with help of the big three it should go well let's hope Miro doesn't challenge everyone although Bakugo isn't here he's going ageist two tactical minds with a force field that regenerates with one having a quirk on top of that but now that I think about it Midoriya Y/N seems to be affected the same as everyone else so I have more of his respect and I believe I can cancel either aura or 'semblance' which is fine but most use a weapon of some sort but if I cut the aura it also cancel's there 'semblance' .

Aizawa: all right everyone the work studies has been the topic of conversation for the UA board and today were going to have three people explain what work studies are and there benefits you can come in now

I signaled for them to come into the room and they enter each very unique with Miro leading whilst doing a march? what ever it is he does next was Nejire who was walking in with her hands behind her back looking out at various diffrent people who I hope don't have her on top of them latter and Tamaki was walking in wishing that he could disappear. 

Aizawa: everyone listen up these are the big three of UA they all have a bunch of agencies waiting for there graduation all right you three explain you start Tamaki

Tamaki then stares out into the class as there all affected by his glare some with more force than others till he turns around.

Tamaki: I can't do it even if I imagen them all with potato heads I just can't talk with them

Nejire: *to Tamaki*  ah come on Tamaki you've got to have the heart of a lion not a kitten even though your only human *to the class* hello everyone this is our kitten Tamaki and we were told to talk to you about work studies but wait I have some questions for you Ashido if you lose your horns do they grow back, Ojiro can you support your whole body with your tail?  Oh Shoji why do you wear that mask are you sick? trying to look cool? 

Shoji: this is because of the past

Nejire: oh you must be Todoroki right? how did you get burned right there ah Midoriya why is your silver eye glowing

At this point everyone turned to Y/N weather he likes it or not he seams to be just as confused as everyone else for a bit till he remembers something by the looks of it. This is all good but right now I'm annoyed.

Aizawa: Miro control her

Miro: OK sir Nejire calm down 

Miro then goes over to the teaching podium to start off.

Miro: the future is looking *he just waits there for a bit* grim 

I see Y/N visibly cringe about that seams that is giving him something to remember his family with but even still they were here for less than a month and if Yang was a student she would be expelled because of her puns and no other reason well maybe the back story a bit but her puns were terrible.

Miro: well I could explain about work studies or I could have you all fight me 

Aizawa: *god Miro you really are a problem child* alright everyone get changed into you gym wear so no you can't use the knife given to you that is for hero training Midoriya Y/N

Y/N P.O.V

After we all got changed we were in ground gamma and we were up against a member of the big three he should be lower than the Ace Ops but I can't tell.

Aizawa: alright everyone treat this as a advanced training so good luck

We all got ready bar Todoroki who is watching as Miro just stood there doing stretches till we begin where Izuku ran in I changed my eye to see what will happen with prediction and already firing W/N at where he should go to but Izuku went right t...

We all got ready bar Todoroki who is watching as Miro just stood there doing stretches till we begin where Izuku ran in I changed my eye to see what will happen with prediction and already firing W/N at where he should go to but Izuku went right through him as well as a majority of the attacks fired by us as I quickly recovered and aimed at his feet. He ran at us a bit till he went underground as I switched to thermal to find out where he is I saw him going for Jiro so I ran ignoring the looks from everyone and got into position right before he jumped out of the ground and tried to punch him. Almost unexpected it went through him as you teleported away using your fake eye to warn those who are his next target but he caught on and stopped going underground and took everyone out one by one till it was just you since you were teleporting and firing W/N at him when he got close. The two of you have a stare have a stare down as your fake eye chances to blue to show that it is predicting his next moves as you concentrated your and performed a beam attack without firing as it hit Miro knocking him down with him using his quirk to go through the ground and jump back up with a bright smile on his face.

Y/N: *of course aura isn't physical or metaphysical it is in the fine line which is where he is in*

Whilst you were busy in your thoughts Miro noticed this and went underground as you then came back to reality but it was to late as he landed a punch to your gut then head as your aura started to heal you before he hit your legs before you could get away breaking your aura for him to land the last hit on your stomach to cause you to double over. 

Aizawa: that was good from all of you but I have some critics Y/N you rely to much on that new eye of yours but came up with countermeasures for him so good job

Kaminari: I must ask you dude what is your quirk because you wrappers are just broken

Y/N: Kaminari jealous 

Kaminari: I'm not jealous 

Nejire: oh oh can I explain it Miro can I, can I

Miro: sure

Nejire: yes well his quirk is permeation it allows him to move through solid matter though that attack that you did has me curious

She points at you as you rub your head sheepishly. 

Miro: but it's not without its weaknesses like how I light and sound pass through my body when i use my quirk and how I do it with the ground is I become solid in the ground and since two items of mass can't co exist in the same space I am shot back out of the ground fast as you saw

Miro and the rest of the big  three then begin to walk out of the gym as Aizawa then speaks to the class.

Aizawa: the person you all just faced was Miro Togata the person with the brightest hero future the one most people think could ever hope to fill the void that all might left behind 

Miro and the big three finally leave the gym with the sun shining down on the three but the one in front of the three ,Miro, his smile seams to be challenging the sun of bring a brighter tomorrow.