Chapter 30 : Assurance

^Wow, is it chapter 30 already?

----------

Yoongi didn't see Jimin after that for nearly two days and to the very least, it killed him. The words Heojoon said in the last, still echoed in his mind, his insides raging in anger at the mere thought of it.

He knew that Donghyun was cruel, he knew that he was such an asshole who lived from his ego—but he didn't know that he'd go this far... like ordering to rape. Yoongi couldn't digest the fact that Jimin was acting like nothing happened, was still in his room without being angry, after the fact that he was—yeah.

But he didn't know that Jimin was angry. He was furious—and hurt at the same time.

He even had slight trauma now and then, when he woke up sweating and crying, not being able to sleep again. When the nightmares came—it was as if he was going through that torture all over again.

Going crazy at that, he even took a bath in the middle of the night, cleaning every bit of his body in cold water—hoping that the dirty traces would go away.

He cried silently almost every night—hoping that Yoongi or Taehyung would accompany him.

Taehyung did accompany him when he heard his cries—but Jimin didn't tell him about what happened. So, he assumed that he must be going through hard time after killing a guy. Taehyung didn't question further either—afraid that he'd bring the painful memories back.

No matter how much Taehyung hugged Jimin to sleep or listened to his cries, one unfair part of Jimin wanted to Yoongi to come to him.

But Yoongi was afraid that—the moment he went to Jimin, he'd either become weak and cry in front of him... or get angry and shout at him for not informing him.

At the same time, Yoongi wasn't aware that it would be hard for someone to open up about stuff like this—he was worried and he, for the first time in his life, started to fear that Jimin didn't trust him enough.

As of Jimin, he needed time to think about his feelings towards Yoongi.

They just needed a heart-to-heart conversation, but time seemed solely against it.

.

.

.

In the middle of the night, Yoongi felt his door being knocked softly.

Not being able to sleep and not being surprised about it, he heard the faint door knock, sensing the hesitance behind it—wondering who would be at his doorstep at 1 am.

Rubbing his eyes a bit, he got off his bed, before heading towards the door.

When he twisted the doorknob, opening it—

Jimin was standing there, with a pillow in his hand, looking down his feet. Yoongi's eyes widened slightly to see the younger standing in his door—he could see his bottom lip bruised slightly, and his cheeks was a bit dried, the tear stains perfectly visible on it.

No one spoke after the kiss—Jimin afraid that his feelings were faltering, and Yoongi afraid that Jimin would actually fall for him.

"Yoongi hyung," Jimin said, in a low voice, coming out weak, "I really need you right now."

It was as if Yoongi's voice were caught in his throat—he couldn't even utter a word. He simply moved aside, allowing Jimin to come inside, as he closed the door behind softly. He watched Jimin go towards his bed, as his mind went to the words Heojoon shouted, as he looked away not being to imagine the pain Jimin must've gone through.