Chapter 20 : Sold

I'm writing this in my chemistry class, better be thankful lol. 

-----------

"Now," he said. " Why didn't you tell me that someone broke in into our mansion?" 

Taehyung and Jeongguk was standing in Yoongi's office, heads hung low, not knowing how to answer. 

"It wasn't like we forgot---"

"They why?" Yoongi interrupted them immediately, not leaving any place for meaningless excuses. 

"The thing is," Jeongguk started. "We were going to tell you, but Jimin hyung disappeared at the same time... We didn't really get the chance."

"Yeah, we swear we didn't want you to find out like this, via cameras," Taehyung said, nodding his head. 

"Stop it, Yoongi," Namjoon said, snickering a bit. "It looks like a principal scolding the students for not giving holiday report." 

Yoongi sighed. 

"That's not what I meant," he said calmly, which was quite a surprise to all of them. Yoongi never tolerated any mistakes, especially in his job. He would probably shout or punish, but now, he was just... talking. 

"Are you okay, Yoongi?" Jin asked the question in everyone's mind, frowning.

"Of course, I'm fucking not!" He shouted suddenly, startling everyone. "Jimin is missing, how can I be?" He said, lowering his voice a bit. 

"We know where he is, Yoongi," Hoseok said. 

"Him being with Donghyun, doesn't help me calm down, Hoseok!" He snapped again. "He should be here, here in our mansion, probably sleeping, eating, shooting or practicing daggers! He... He should---he should be with me," he said, whispering the last part, almost going unheard by the others. Almost. 

"Yoongi," Hoseok simply called his name, which made the elder look at him. 

The simple gaze, made him understand what he was implying. 

"I have a plan," he said. "As much dangerous as it is, I think it will work perfectly." 

"Let's hear it."

Yoongi looked away. He wasn't really sure about what Hoseok told him, last night. It was highly dangerous---and Yoongi wasn't sure if he was ready to pay the price. 

Yoongi sighed again. 

"I told you, I can do it," he said. 

"Only if I allow you to," Yoongi retorted back, not wanting to accept, because Hoseok was just as much important as Jimin. He wasn't ready to risk him. 

"Is there any other way?" Hoseok asked, irritated. "If there, I'd be delighted to hear it," he said immediately, cutting of Yoongi, who was about to say something. 

"Uh, excuse me?" Namjoon asked. 

"There's no guarantee that you'd come back alive, Hoseok," Yoongi said, ignoring Namjoon completely. 

"Then, that's a big no no, whatever that plan is," Taehyung interjected immediately, which caused the other two to look at him. 

"Shall we hear this plan, Hoseok hyung?" Namjoon asked again. 

---------

When Jimin woke up, he was in a car. 

He couldn't comprehend anything correctly for a moment, his eyesight was blurred, his head was throbbing and he couldn't move his body except his legs.