Chapter 12 : Cuddle

Happy 500 reads!!

----------

"1.24 billion won."

"How much?" He asked, dumbfounded. He was usually emotionless in this aspect, but this time, he didn't bother hide his shock.

That was some huge ass money.

"1.24 billion won," he repeated again.

"I fucking heard you!" The latter snarled, his eyes darkening and his told getting dangerous.

He simply bowed, unbothered by the angry male. Who wouldn't be furious if they lost the money, which was worth two generations?  

"Get out." 

Without any hesitation, the lower associate who probably got used to Yoongi's bad side, exited the room, bowing a bit. 

As soon as the poor man got out, Yoongi slammed his hands on the the table, clenching his fists right after. His eyes were burning with fury, into nothingness. The money he had struggled to earn for seven fucking years, was out of his hands in just a period of three months. 

Who knew how long he'd take to be just as financially active like before? 

And that was when he decided. 

Park Minyoung was so dead. And so did his family.

Yoongi's face was frowned, as he leaned back on the headboard of his bed that night. But he sighed right after, thinking of his 'deal' and its consequences, with the Parks. 

It was only ten, wasn't that late... though he wanted to sleep. Not because he was sleepy, he was tired. After a long day of work, with Jimin bickering with him constantly---he was more tired than ever. 

Now that he was spending time with Jimin most of the time, he has been thinking about his parents more and more. He didn't regret what he did to the Parks, never---but, he couldn't believe how a softhearted person like Jimin, was a son of the cheaters like them. 

He didn't care either. But that didn't mean he wasn't curious. 

Before he could thinking about anything else, his room door opened quickly, revealing the male he was exactly thinking about. 

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin said, as he entered his room, just like that. 

Maybe Jin was right---Yoongi was too soft on him.

Seeing Jimin enter, Yoongi quickly turned the frown on his face to a bright smile. Too bright to be real. It looked fake as hell, but Yoongi apparently didn't realize that. And Jimin, not missing that, knitted his eyebrows immediately. 

"What's wrong, hyung?" He asked, as he sat beside him. Yoongi moved aside a bit, to leave the other some space. And just like that, both of them were seated side by side on the bed, comfortably. 

"Nothing's wrong," the elder dismissed, shrugging. 

"Hyung," Jimin said, to which he just hummed. "I can clearly see that something's bothering you." 

"Just..," the latter dragged a bit. "I was thinking about my parents," he lied. 

Yoongi didn't hear anything from the other for the next few seconds. 

On the other hand, Jimin was looking at the other's side profile. He could understand him---totally, fully. He could tell how the elder was feeling at that time. Though the death of his parents was caused by him, he still went through the same. And earlier in age.