I got home and ate my food i had just bought. I was starting to feel better and not as paranoid so I felt good enough to sleep comfortably.

I woke up like any other day not much to it, my hangover had gone away so that was good. I had no classes or anything to do today so I decided to go on a walk later.
Until Kenna called me.
"Hey i dont have any classes today and i know you dont either!" She doesn't seem as annoying today but who knows.
"Yeah and? what about it?" I almost feel bad when I talk to her blandly.
"Lets go to the mall!!" Not too bad of an idea. She does sound very excited too.
"Hm, okay. Lemme know when."
"Whenever you get ready." Is something wrong with her? She's not being her pushy self.
"Okay gimme like half an hour." I tried to make that sound happier. Not sure if she caught on.
"Okay! I'll pick you up!" I'm partially excited not gonna lie.
"Okay, see you then" Now I have to get ready.

I decided to go with this because it's been a little cold lately

(or whatever you're comfortable with!!)

~ Timeskip to the mall cause im lazy ~

"Sooo anything new in life !!?" Ah here she goes.
"Not really theres a new guy in my English class though. He's pretty cute, but I don't think it would go anywhere ahha" He was cute, I'm not going to lie to my only friend.
"Oooo what's his name?"
"Eren Jeager I think. I don't know something doesn't sit right with me about him." Again, I'm not lying. Something about him is off. I just haven't figured it out yet. We ended up walking to the food court cause we were both hungry.

"Yeah, thanks man. Have a good day."
Something sounded familiar within that voice. But I minded my business.

"Hey! Y/n right?" Uh oh. This is possibly one of the worst situations I could be in right now.
"Oh hey funny seeing you here." Just as we were talking about him? I don't know why he keeps popping up.
"Y/n who's this?" Here we go. Time to mentally prepare myself.
"Oh this is Eren. He's in my English class." She gave me the look. I'm screwed.
"Oh well hi, nice to meet you. Uhm Y/n I'm gonna go get in line for Panda Express. You want Hot Dog on a stick right?"
"Oh uh yea. I can get it don't worry-" I said trying not to stay in the position I was in.
"It's fine. I already know what you want." She cut me off I knew exactly what she was doing. And just like that, she left.

"So what's got you here?" I asked plainly trying to start conversation with him.
"Oh well since I'm new here I decided that I wanted to see around the area. This is a pretty nice mall" He was talking like he had never been anywhere else.
"Yeah I like it, it's not too big or small. Any other places you're interested in?" In efforts of having a normal conversation I asked this question.
"Well what's around here?" He looks like a very open yet closed person.
"Theres a park around here that is really nice at night, some nice restaurants, and a fair comes a couple times in the year." Part of me liked talking to him, but the other part was still uncomfortable.
"Hm maybe I'll check those out soon." He talked with a smile that I couldn't understand. Yet he still had a stern sort of face.

"I'm back!" This is where hell breaks loose.
"Hey well I'll see you later!" At least he's gone now.
"Yeah, see you." I still don't feel at ease with him. Yeah he seemed normal but.
I'm still not sure.

"Spill. Right. Now." She sounded so interested it was weird.
"It wasn't anything. He just asked about the stuff around town." As usual I was calm and collected as I explained the previous conversation.
"Are you stupid?" Bitch. I know you're not talking about me.
"No." I tried to sound annoyed as I stuffed a couple fries in my mouth.
"He probably wanted to hangout with you. Like a date." No, theres no way. He hardly knows me.
"What? No way. Either way, you know I don't date people I don't know." Which was true. Honestly I'm hurt she even had that thought.
"Yeah I guess. You're really stubborn you know that?"
I rolled my eyes and continued eating. She noticed I was irritated with her so she left the topic at what it was.

Word count: 787

A/N: Hii sorry for the late update again stuff is going on in my life. Anyways lmk what yall thought abt this chapter and if you guys like that im gonna start adding in outfits !! stay safe as always mwah <3