Kenna pov
Y/n seems off. I'm not sure why. She kept fiddling with her fingers. So I decided to ask.

"What the hell is up your ass?" I didn't mean to sound like a bitch. But she was really pissing me off.

"What do you mean?" I could tell she was on edge just by that response.

"You're just being weird, ever since that Eren guy popped up." I tried calming down to make her feel more comfortable.

"Kenna I honestly don't know. I just don't feel safe around him, there's something off about his vibe." She said that in a way of being scared, as if he was dangerous.

"You sound crazy. He's just interested in you. You haven't had the best luck with guys so it's understandable you're nervous." I was being serious. She never really dated, for awhile I thought she was lesbian. I also kinda hoped it too. But that's aside the point of this conversation.

"No Kenna. That's not it. I'm not dumb enough not to know when a guy is interested in me. But he's different. Its not a good different either." Shes right. She's not dumb. But she was over paranoid about everything, thats why I'm here. To help her feel more calm and relaxed.

"Y/n I wish I could understand. I do. If you don't feel safe you know you can always stay with me." After I said that she sighed in relief.

Was she actually afraid of that guy?

Y/n pov
Kenna offered me to stay with her for however long I felt necessary. She truly was a good friend. She's just very... extra at times. We stopped at my apartment so I could grab some of my stuff. As I was putting things in a bag I was thinking about our conversation in the car.

She's different lately.
Did something happen to her?
She always cares but she always joked.
I mean I was a bit shaken up.
That's probably why she was more serious.

I shrugged it off. After I thought for a bit I just concluded that she was just being a good friend. She's fun but can definitely be serious in certain situations. She took care of me a lot.

I got back to her car while she was blasting "Little Dark Age" in said car. She was practically screaming the lyrics so I just laughed at her.

"Okay kinda rude bitch." She rolled her eyes and I just stayed laughing at her.

"I'm sorry but it was a little funny."  I said catching my breath getting in her car.

"Whatever lets go. Did you get everything you need?" I nodded my head as she started the car.

"Anyways that guy was pretty hot not gonna lie. I feel like you should go for it. Yolo that bitch." I swear she sees any human slightly attractive and talks them up big time. But she's right, he is hot. Not that I would tell anyone though.

"Did you just say 'yolo that bitch' ?" I looked at her confused. She chuckled and kept driving.

"Yes, yes I did. But if you don't want to I could always go for him." She always likes having fun weather it be with a girl or guy. I was partially the same but I never put a label on what I liked.

"Yeah yeah. Just drive." I said laughing a little while she kept playing music on the ride back to her apartment.

We got back and I set my stuff on the ground and laid on her couch. I was honestly kinda bored so I went into the kitchen a few feet away from my current resting spot looking for something to munch on.

"HEY I HEAR YOU IN THE KITCHEN LEAVE MY SHIT ALONE!" Kenna yelled from her room. She always did have good ears. But I didn't really care as I kept looking for something to eat.

"TOO BAD I DONT CARE!"

Finally I found a package of macaroni and cheese. I then started to heat it up on Kenna's small stove.

"You could've made me some you know." She said in her usual annoying voice walking out from her bathroom.

"Yeah, but you never said anything so It didn't matter much to me. But I'll give you some, I'm not that hungry anyways." I spoke blandly once again.

We were eating and she was talking about the guys and girls at the mall and ranked them on a in her words 'fuck list' I just listened laughing every now and then. She then started staring at me.

"Is something on my face?" She shook her head no still looking at me.

"Oh, okay haha are you alright?" Sometimes she worried me but I knew she was always okay.

"Yeah.." When she said that she started leaning in..

Word count: 813

A/N: Lemme know what y'all thought about the chapter!! What do you guys think about Kenna's development? Anyways next chapter is gonna be ~special~ anyways ily all so much thank you for reading <33