☽

I had woken up and I noticed Kenna's arms around my waist. It wasn't odd for us to cuddle but it was different now I guess. As I was getting used to the bright orange sunlight seeping in through the blinds I was trying to get out from her grasp, carefully not to wake her.

I was finally free and successfully didn't wake her up. I went to find my phone that I dropped near the couch. I needed to know what time it was so I could at least make it in time for class.

Oh shit. I have like 10 minutes.

I didn't even bother to tell Kenna anything cause I she probably wouldn't care like usual. The whole time that I was basically sprinting to my English building I felt uneasy again. Though I didn't play any mind to it due to having less than 3 minutes to get to class on time before the professor arrived.

During the lecture all I was thinking about was what happened last night. It's not weird cause she's my bestfriend right? I mean I doubt she thought anything of it and she was probably just horny as was I.

After dozing off a little into my own thoughts about nothingness I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey.. uh sorry to bother you. But he cut class short today." I recognized the voice and got a little startled. And I guess it was apparent I was.

When I turned to meet the figure I saw a tall, brunette, and jade green eyed man. I studied him for a bit as I came back to reality. He had on a plain maroon shirt, grey sweatpants, and some surprisingly uncreased air forces. His bag hung low with not much in it. His hair was loosely tied in a bun with multiple hairs flying out. As he stood leaning on the table looking at me.

"Oh my bad, Eren right?" He nodded in approval as I was stuffing my belongings in my bag. How does he just show up all the time?
Again playing it off I just grabbed my phone and earbuds as we walked out of the classroom.

"Hey so someone I know having a party tonight. Wanna come?" He kept leading a little ahead with his hand on the nape of his neck.

"I'll think about it." Continuing to follow. No I wasn't.

"Sick, oh shit you need the address here." He holds out his hand looking at me while my gaze went from hand, to his eyes, to his hand again. He gestured to give him my phone.

"Oh. Sorry. I'll type it in I got it.", I didn't wanna give a guy I hardly knew my phone. He said the name of a fraternity that everyone knew. Knowing I wasn't going to go I pretended to type it in my notes then would wait until later to delete it as soon as he left.

"Nice aye so I'll see you there?" He had a strong yet quiet voice when he spoke so he sounded more mature I would assume. I gave a simple nod and small smile confirming something I had no intention of even thinking about. Did I feel bad? No. Honestly frat parties pissed me off. Like everyone should just shut the fuck up instead of break tables or whatever I've seen on peoples stories.

Our conversation ran short as he left saying how he had to go do something, not that I cared to pay attention I breathed a small laugh and continued to go on with my day.

Realizing I was probably overreacting yesterday I went back to my apartment to lay on my bed and take a nap. Slowly knocking out I felt my phone vibrate. What the fuck. Thinking sternly because I truly just wanted to sleep I saw it was from Kenna.

Not right now. I turned my phone off rolling to the opposite side to fall back asleep.

I woke back up and slowly started to look for my phone and saw 10 messages from Kenna.

Damn bitch what?

Kenna:
Bitchhh >2:45pm
Hello?? >2:53pm
Answer >3:15pm
Omfg >3:15pm
Are you asleep? >3:30pm
Yeah you're deff asleep >3:45pm
Damn is all I am a one night stand? >3:52pm
Okay well whatever ig >3:52pm
Anywaysss yk Connie right? >4:08pm
If you do or don't idc, but he's throwing a party tonight and you're coming idc >4:09pm

Fuck.

Word count: 755

A/N: uh heyy guys so like I haven't updated in forever im sorry. Anyways I hope yall liked this chapter even though it was kinda slow idk anyways I hope you all have a great
day/afternoon/night stay safe <33
ALSO THANK YOU FOR 2.01K READS ILYSM MWAH