54

3

3.5M likes 10,000,000 Comments

The_Catwoman

That was fun

Comments:

D.grayson- Bruce is so dead.

Demon.spawn- You don't say

Red.rob- Yeah as most of us bats know from personal experience Amazons aren't really the calmest people.

Red_Hood- Do you want your gf to kill you Timmy?

Wonder_Girl- WHAT DO YOU MEAN TIM?😡

Red.rob- Nothing just that I love you.

Wonder_Girl- Nice try but you aren't getting any kisses for a week.

Red.rob- NOOO!!

Red_Hood- HAHAHAHA😂. #Sleepingonthecouchtonight.

A.real_Amazon- You can join him since you find this so hilarious.

Red_Hood- Oh come on!!

The.Batof_Gotham- Diana this is not what it looks like.

Man_Of_Steel- Run Bruce run!!

Wonder.Woman- BRUCE THOMAS WAYNE WHY THE HELL DID YOU KISS THAT THING?!!

The.Batof_Gotham- I did it so I could handcuff her easily, I had to.

Wonder.Woman- Oh so you just had to kiss her you couldn't just fight her and handcuff her when she was unconscious! She got out anyway are you going to go kiss her every time you want to handcuff her BRUCE?

The.Batof_Gotham- I'm sorry Diana.

Wonder.Woman- Sorry you are just sorry wow Bruce you are a moron!!

The.Batof_Gotham- That maybe true but I'm your moron. I love you princess I'm sorry.

Wonder.Woman- I love you too Bruce but if you ever even think about doing this again I'll break every bone in your body.

The.Batof_Gotham- Understood princess. Can I get a kiss?

Wonder.Woman- Don't push your luck Bruce you should be glad you aren't In a wheelchair right now.

The_Catwoman- I'm way better than you Bruce will be mine again soon after he gets tired of you!

The.Batof_Gotham- I'll never leave her I love her like I loved you once but you betrayed me.

Wonder.Woman- Yeah you had your chance he's mine now and he'll be mine forever.

The_Catwoman- Whatever. You will come running back to me Bruce!

A.real_Amazon- Can I just break her. It would be no problem.