|1|

3rd Person POV

Moans could be heard echoing in the room. The brunette had his leg on the demon's shoulder and his eyes were squeezed shut as he felt himself getting closer and closer to climax.

"You better quiet down Pinetree," The demon leaned close to Dipper's ear and whispered. "Or else someone might hear~"

"S-Shut up!" Dipper said between moans.

Fucking bastard. The brunette cursed. How could he ask me to quiet down when he on purpose thrusts his dick deeper every t-

"Now, now, Pinetree, I can still hear you." The demon humed. "And I don't think you want to anger me right now."

The demon thrusted deep into Dipper who placesd both his hands on his mouth to prevent moaning too loud.

As Dipper came he just stared at the ceiling. He was wondering how this thing even started.

A few weeks ago
Dipper POV

Hello, my name is Dipper Pines. I am eighteen years old and live in Gravity Falls with my sister, Mabel Pines and my two great uncles, Stanley and Stanford Pines.

The reason I am not living with my parents is simply because they died in a tragic car crash when I was around ten.

From then me and my twin sister Mabel moved in with our great uncles who own this church in Gravity Falls.

My great uncle Ford is the head priest of the church our family owns and is probably the person I respect the most on this earth. He has even told me he had performed exorcism on a real ghost before!

I admit, the only reason Stan and Ford got me to work in the church as a church boy when i was ten in the first place was because I thought I would get to see some real demons.

But after the years I have grown to like working here.

Stan isn't really any priest or anything (thank god) but works more as the 'manager' of the church. He basically makes sure to scam as many people as possible (and he is somehow succeeding, how can someone even scam when it comes to a church??).

He is only in for the money to be honest. And also perhaps because it is some kind of tradition for the Pines to take care of this church and he was forced to work here as a kid.

Though I don't really get what's so special in this church. I mean, sure, our family has taken care of this church in generations, but sometimes I wonder why Ford would be so strict about who to employ or not.

But I have kind of given up on trying to discover Ford's secrets since there are too many.

It's around 8 PM and the church has finally closed. Me and Mabel help out cleaning the whole room before Mabel heads towards upstairs where her bedroom is.

The church is pretty big so we all kind of have our own bedrooms upstairs. Though i am not really sleepy yet so i decide to go on a walk.

Just as I was heading out I hear Stanford call,

"Where are you going Dipper?" He asks.

"Just outside, I will go get some fresh air." I tell him.

Ford looks at me with a slight frown. He usually doesn't let me go outside after 6:00 pm but I am already soon 20!

Shouldn't he trust me a bit more?

Ford sighs as he then says, "Sure, but don't be out for too long."

I smile at him and then head outside. It is already dark but the street lights light up the empty sidewalk.