{ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙}

"Hello Dream"

"Hello... Ash"

I stepped out of the forest, my horns brushing against the nearby greenery. "What do I have the pleasure?" I inquired, "Your brother is dead.." my eyes widened at his statement, "Wait what?!"

----

I walked into the newly revised L'manburg and looked around, spotting a group walking towards me, however, I went unnoticed and grabbed my hood, pulling it over my head. As I walked past them one of them noticed me and grabbed my hood, pulling it down. "A-Ash?" I stopped walking, "Hey Tubbo." then I turned and continued walking down Prime Path, but when I reached L'manburg, my eyes went wide at the scene, Dream was building up obsidian walls around L'manburg. I started to turn to go tell Tubbo, however, he was already there, Quackity behind him, both astonished.

---------------------------------------

I sat outside of the meeting within the holy land. Listening to them converse over Tommy's punishment. I got up once they opened the door and walked out, I followed overhearing them talk about ordering Dream to take down the walls. once we got to the walls, Dream started to mine them. Tommy and Quackity were mocking him, then suddenly, Dream started to build them higher. Then Dream came up to Tommy and said, "Tommy, listen you fucked up this time. I don't give a fuck about Spirit okay, I don't give a fuck about anything. Actually, I care about your discs. I care more about your discs than you do. That's the only thing I care about on the server actually. I don't care about Spirit, Spirit was my horse, died ages ago. I care about your discs cause that's what gives me power over you and your friends and everybody that you care about because you care about your discs more than anyone else here so if you and Ash are not exiled from L'manburg, I will build these walls until they've reached the block limit. I will keep everyone inside. I will hire guards, Punz and Sapnap to patrol all around the entire walls keeping them inside. No trade. No one leaves. No armour or they get slaughtered inside. Don't try and threaten me. I don't care. I have lost all care for anything on the server-"

Tommy interrupted him saying, "So if I burn Spirit right now you wouldn't care."

Dream responded by saying, "Burn Spirit right in front of me right now." "Well this is the only thing you've had an attachment to this entire time, how do I know you're not fucking lying." "Tommy I have an attachment to your discs."

"Why would you care, their my discs. Why do you even care about them."

"No. No, Tommy, they're my discs. I'll get them, I'll keep them, I'll put them in my ender chest and keep them for the rest of the server."

I then asked him, "What do I have to do with this Dream." he replied saying, "You, you're a danger to this country, to the Dream SMP. You might become the next Jshlatt even. You are nothing but a problem, you'll ruin L'manburg" My eyes widened and tears slid down my cheeks.

"Do not! Bring my brother into this Dream. This has nothing to do with him."

He ignored me and walked over to Tubbo and said, "Listen, Tubbo, you have three days if you do not exile him and her, in three days I'll do what I said."

Tommy then asked Dream, "What the fuck does that mean, what does that entail?"

Dream answered him, "L'manburg can be independent, but L'manburg can't be free." He then went back over to the wall, building it higher.

Tubbo started talking, "Tommy, you had one job. You had one job, be positive, be peaceful and you messed it up. Ash, I'm sorry-"

"Tubbo, he's only doing this to get under your skin so you turn on me."

"No actually-"

"You can't, you can't turn on this now."

"What he's doing, he's doing this to get your discs because he wants them. You had one job. You couldn't do one thing for me, you couldn't do one, just one thing and it was for your own good. So you know what if the roles were reversed as you said, yeah yeah you probably wouldn't exile me because I would have actually listened to you and done what you said and maybe had a couple of ounces of respect. You've messed this up for no one but yourself. Selfish. Ash, I don't want to exile you."

Then Ranboo butted in saying, "Tubbo, you said that Tommy was selfish. You said that Tommy doesn't care about anyone else, that's not true. I robbed George's house too. I did it with Tommy, but in court, he said that it was just him. He could have pinned the blame on me. He could have said it was me, there was evidence that it was me, but he didn't. He's not selfish. He can't be selfish. I and Tommy robbed George's house, we didn't mean for it to burn, we didn't mean to burn anything down."

Tubbo asked Tommy, "Tommy is this true?"

Tommy answered, "Yes, yes it is."

Ranboo continued, "He covered for me he is not selfish. Calling him selfish after what he did I've been here for about five days. That's not selfish. Tommy isn't selfish."

Tommy then spoke, "Everything we've been through man. The Disc War, every time I've put the discs aside. I think for one time after Wilbur has gone villain. Fucking Schlatt, the dictator, who has exiled us before has gone. Tubbo you can't turn into what you hate. You can't be the next Schlatt. If you exile me, you're following in that man's footsteps. Please."

Tubbo responded to him, "As long as I can't be the next Schlatt, you can't be the next Wilbur."

Quackity then stated, "Fellas, fellas, we need to come to a decision. Now okay, Tubbo, I don't know what's in you're mind, you are the president, you have the last word."

Then they started to talk about decision making, my head hung low.

When they stopped, I walked over to Tommy and slapped him, "You motherfucker. How dare you talk shit about my brother in front of me. If you want to talk bad about him, go do it somewhere else." I then turned and walked over to Tubbo.

"Tubbo, would you actually exile me?" I asked him, he replied, "No of course not." I continued, "Then please don't give Dream the right to control us." I then started walking to my house. I opened the door to find Dream leaning against a wall.

"You say that, but yet you listen to me. I spoke to Tubbo yesterday and he said you were selfish. A lonely waste of time. But, I can help you, I can help you become something better. You'll become useful. I can help you, just trust me." I became frozen in place by his words.

"He-he said that? He lied to me?" I asked Dream, he was now in front of me.

"He did say that, trust me instead. This is what Schlatt would've wanted." I was tearing up at his words, then I muttered, "Maybe, this is what brother would want me to do." I smiled, Dream then held his hand out to me. I was now my knees trying to wipe the tears away. I looked up, noticing his hand, reaching up with my own taking his. Dream smirked at this. I smiled slightly saying,

"I trust you, Dream."

----------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...