{ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚}

I was walking with Tubbo, Quackity, Fundy, and Tommy to go meet up with Dream or announce Tubbo's decision, little did they know I was already sided with Dream. We finally made it to the wall and began climbing it to meet Dream. I smiled at him as his mask looked towards me. 

Tubbo then started talking, "Hi Dream." 

"Hello, Tubbo." 

"We have come to a decision." Tommy then interrupted, "Dream you're a bitch and you're ugly-" 

"Tommy, everyone," Tubbo said trying to calm down Tommy. 

Quackity told Tubbo, "Tubbo just talk to him." 

Tubbo then turned back to Dream saying, "Dream do you have any final thoughts?" 

Dream answered him, "Umm, no. I just want to hear what your decision was and what you guys came to. I've calmed down over the last couple days I've had to sit and think about you know what happened when Tommy threatened me. I've calmed down a little bit, so I guess I just want to hear what your decision is."

 "Okay well, I'm about to say something you might-" Tommy interrupted again, "You don't seem very calm."

 Dream replied to Tommy, "Oh, I'm very calm." 

"Really?"

 "Yes."

 "Okay." Tubbo then continued after the small talk Tommy started, "Look around." 

"There are giant obsidian walls." 

"There is, and that is a problem, okay. For too long, Dream." He looked back to Tommy and me. 

Dream started, "I trust you. You're the best leader that L'manburg has ever had, I trust that you will make the best decision from L'manburg as a gracious leader, but I trust that the decision you came to was the best one." 

Tubbo chuckled at this, "You know, this is funny actually. I'm sorry Tommy and Ash. I'm sorry. I am so, so sorry. Dream I've come to the decision that'll be best for the nation, the most logical thing to do, for Tommy and Ash to be exiled from L'manburg. Teaming with Technoblade is an awful idea. It's an awful idea." 

Fundy exclaimed, "We just had this conversation!" "No, no okay, it's awful." "What are you doing Tubbo." 

Quackity yelled, "TUBBO!"  

"War is not the best for this nation. Nothing involving any kind of conflict is the best for this nation. Okay, you guys are thinking emotionally, irrationally. You need to think logically. There's more than just us five that live here, okay, war is gonna bring destruction, terror, okay, a new regime that we don't want to enforce upon our citizens." 

"Tubbo, we just agreed on this, what are you doing." 

"Hey! Everyone, that's enough! Be quiet! You've undermined my authority from the get-go. No one here has respected me you jump on these merry little bandwagons of destruction. It's not okay and you defiantly do not have the best interests for this country at heart and you have made that more apparent than ever before today." 

"You agreed with us! Why go back on the plan now? What the hell!" 

"When I was sworn in, I made a promise to do what was best for the nation and right now Tommy, your presence here is not the best for this nation. All of this is based around the music discs. We can't sacrifice everything for the music discs " 

"From the beginning, before L'manburg. What about the discs?" 

"They're just music discs. They shouldn't be able to dictate the future of an entire nation."

 Fundy then declared, "Tubbo, you know what this looks like? We agreed on something and you last minute just call everything off going for your own benefit. You know what this looks like Tubbo, you're acting like Schlatt. You're actually acting like Schlatt right now. This is what he would do." 

Quackity joined in, "That's exactly what Schlatt would do. Take it from me, I was his right-hand man for the longest time. I was a vice-president. That's the exact shit he would pull, Tubbo." 

Tommy also joined the conversation, "That's what Dream wants. Why?-" 

"It's not the way. It's not the right way." "What is the right way? How are the discs-" "The discs don't matter Tommy! How can you not see that! They don't matter. Dream please detain and escort Tommy and Ash out of my country." 

Dream replied to him, "There's no need to detain Ash, but I will detain Tommy. Come on and help me, Ash." I started going to him, however, Tubbo held my arm. 

"Wait! What does he mean? Why are you that willing!"

 I slapped his arm away, "Don't touch me, you liar!" I started walking with Dream and Tommy, following them out of L'manburg. My blue eyes, now a gleaming red. Ghostbur followed us to the boats. 

--------------------------------------

Dream left Tommy and Ghostbur on their island. He then started to drive back to the SMP. 

"Umm, Dream where am I going to go to?" I asked him, he responded, "I'm having you closer to the SMP." 

"Oh." He continued to row the boat closer to the SMP. We eventually stopped at a relatively large-sized portion of land. He then said, "Now, I have to go. I visit you tomorrow." I smiled at him as he began jumping back into the boat and rowed away. I then began to chop down nearby oak trees. Which I then used to build my cabin. I set down a crafting table, furnace, a few chests, and my bed. I started to build my house frame and fill in the walls with my oak planks. When I was finished with that, I began on the roof and flooring. I then brought my chests, bed, and other decorations into the house, setting my furnace and crafting table in the corner and my chests were set along my wall, with my bed in the back of the house. I then went to build my farm. I collected seeds from the grass and grabbed my how and started to loosen up the soil. When I was done, I began planting the seeds I collected, some carrots, and potatoes. I used the how to dig a small stream to let the water flow into the farm. I grabbed fences and built an enclosure around it. I went back to my house and grabbed my pickaxe to begin mining. I found a cave and went down into it. 

I came back from the cave with several pieces of different ores. I brought them to my chests and put them inside. 

---------------------------