{ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟛}

(SOME OF THE DIALOGUE IS BASED ON A TIKTOK)

Dream came the next day, he had dug a hole and called me over saying,

"Drop your armour." I complied by dropping it in the little armour I had in the large hole.

"Good, have a diamond." My eyes lit up at the jewel he handed me.

"Thank you!" He then asked me, "So, what are we doing today?"

"I was thinking of building a storage area for materials and tools!" I replied in an excited voice. He nodded in approval. I went back into my house and grabbed an iron axe.

--------

"Hey Dream! Look it's finished!" He looked past me, behind me was the moderately sized storage area. It was built out of birch logs and planks. There where chests lining the inside, along with two torches.

"It looks great," he said while walking over to me. "Hey Dream?" "Yes Ash," he replied. "I-I was wondering if I could go see L'manburg because I-I just feel so alone." He snapped his head, looking at me. That's when he got angry.

"No. Ash, you cannot go see L'manburg. Besides, when I went back they all said they didn't want to visit you, ever." he lied, I looked to the ground in dejection. "Ash. I want you to listen to me." I looked back up to him, "I want you to know that you're never leaving, this is your new home, your stuff I'll be needing. You say you're alone when I'm standing right here. There's nothing to fear. Your friends they all hate you, they're glad that you're gone. It's just you and me now, yes we'll have some fun. They don't even visit, they live happily. Who even needs them, when you've got your Dream." Tears spilt out of my eyes. My eyes had finally opened. "They really don't care, do they?" I said as Dream pulled me into a fake embrace. I clutched onto him as I drowned out my sorrows. Unknowingly to me, he had a smirk behind his porcelain mask. He had won in making me think he was my only friend.

---------------------

The next day, I awoke in my bed. I shivered in the covers, I sat there distantly listening to the birds chirp a soothing tune. Finally pulling the bedsheets off, I went to tend to my garden.