🎅MERRY CHRISTMAS🎅

Feliz Navidad, próspero año y felicidad, Gems!

One of the things we (I) was thankful for on Thanksgiving, was the fact that I was indeed celebrating it, and same goes for this Yuletide.
In utmost honesty, the year 2020, wasn't in it's best. It was – is – a year many lost, saved, gained, gave, received, loved in sincerity, cried innocently, smiled the brightest, and cheered the best. 2020 ran in like an unexpected tidal wave for most, sweeping and roaring, and bashing it's whole on all. But we still triumphed in our sails, navigated it's feisty wind, and braved the lurking sharks and alligators; and we are still surfing on with a smile, hope, and courage.

I was on a walk yesterday, and it just hit me: "Christmas is tomorrow, like for real! Christmas!". Rushes of excitement surged through me, and I almost leapt and scream while on the road(I didn't, obviously! Lol!).
Someone once told me that Christmas brings everyone (needless of celebrating it) a fresh glass of strength and HOPE, and I think it's true.
Hope is a huge deal, and I've learnt that no one ever truly loses hope, even in despair. There's that tiny flicker that reminds you to breathe, and though Christmas may be at the twilight of the year, I've seen the Joy, merriment, and hope it has given millions.

You can equally get yours, it just requires an OPEN heart and a SMILE, followed by the two magic words.... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

If there's that one, two, hundred, million Wattpad friend/buddy you would wanna say "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" to, I'd want you to, right on this chapter, TAG everyone you would like to show love to, share the "joy and hope" of Christmas with, and wish a prosperous year ahead...(P.S: you can tag me too😉).

And this, is from Every member of The Gem Community, and me, with bountiful Love.....
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

~Head Admin, McSidney

The Gem Community.