💎 The Gem Notice Board 💎

Date : Wednesday, June 17th, 2020
The Gem Notice Board

The Gem Notice Board was created on June 17th, of the year, 2020.

Here in the Gem Notice Board, we serve information concerning all other works made by the Gem Community.
The Gem Notice Board, will be the only place where activities are pasted, before it happens.

Let's take the Gem Awards on a walk!

In the Gem Awards, there are various dates set, and time limits to be reached, such as the date which the Judging of Books will kick off, and the dates when all Judges are expected to submit their results.

The Gem Notice Board does Justice by revealing these dates before they are being revealed in the Gem Awards.

In accordance, the Gem Notice Board makes the public aware of the new Reviewers or Judges who get to work with us, as well as Book Club Moderators.

It is advised that you add this book to your library, in order to get the latest on the Gem Gommunity.

Format of the notice content.

The Gem Notice Board works in a single format, where a date is placed before the information to be passed across.
The date the Information was written comes first, followed by the headline of the information to be delivered, then the body,  and finally a conclusion. It gets closed by a digital signature from the gem community.

For Instance...

June 17, 2020 -Date
The Gem Notice Board - Headline

"........................................." - Body

Signature
TheGemCommunity

Having familiarized ourselves with this, we shall now proceed.