THE GEM AWARDS: FIRST EDITION

Hello Gem! This is an Important announcement.
The judging phase begins on the 7th of July -Today -, and ends on the 7th of August, after which the results will be released thereafter.

Most of the accepted forms have been categorized. For those whose entries are not found within the released entries, we sincerely apologize, and also, if you're so willing to still participate, your form will be redirected to THE SECOND EDITION of The 2020 Gem Awards once it is launched.
If you fall within these afore mentioned group, and you'd love the redirection of your forms too, please comment here with only the name of your book.

♦The Science Fiction genre has been eliminated, due to insufficient entries. And also due to the same reason, HORROR category has been limited to only five contestants and a judge, paving way to only ONE WINNER within the category.

♦ For Judges, the results will either be sent to us Via The Community's Discord (under the judges channel) or Email: thegemcommunity2020@gmail.com

♦ We will be launching a mini contest for this awards soon, it will be slightly different from the original awards. For those interested, the contest will be launched soon.

THANK YOU, AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.
TheGemCommunity.