XAVIER HOLME

Do you ever just listen to some songs and think what is it that actually made a villain to be a villain?

Let me tell you why. There are so many reasons, I don't even want to tell you. Well, if you are so eager to know, I might as well just told you...

Some of us, more likely...just for fun. To see people suffer or even scream while they are doing their...job. I will keep it pg-13 before we get to the real deal. Oh, where are my manners? I didn't introduce myself! My name is Xavier. Xavier Holme. But you can call me by my villain name. Yes, we all have our villain names. Even heroes have their own hero .

I am Mr. Solum. Why'd I chose this name? Because I can. If you know, you know. I don't like to explain things about myself. It's a waste of time. Anyways, back to our topic earlier. Some of us just want to watch the world burn. Some of us are because of something that happened in their life. Me? Why are you all so interested in me? Fine, I'll keep it simple, then. I have my own reasons or maybe even I don't even know why. You really thought I would just tell you just like that? Ha.

I don't think this is all relevant anymore. I'm currently in a fight with a class-S hero and some fake cops. They're chasing after me because I accidentally seduced one of their friend to our side. Well, it's not entirely my fault. They're such a weakling if they got seduced just by me talking them to it. Have faith in justice, my foot.

"SOLUM! YOU FUCKER! WHAT DID YOU DO TO KEI?!" Ah, there he goes. The one that is yelling is my arch-nemesis. We're...not really fond of each other as you can see. He have this fancy cliché red and black strike-y tight spandex suit that makes me wonder if his weenie is okay in it. He also wearing red and black strikes mask. Well, his cake looks good in them, I'm not going to lie.

"What are you saying, Reddo? I don't--Wo-oh! Watch out for that arrow there!" I ducked while laughing as an arrow went pass over my head. His sharp golden eyes narrowed to mine as he steadied himself with his bow. His messed up undercut, dark copper hair's hiding half of his face. He must be tired out from all the cat-and-mouse chase we had just now. There is also a few advanced cops behind him, standing on guard. They all have this kind of scowl on his face.

Well, I know what I'm doing. Right now, we are in some kind of dark alleyway of some unknown neighborhood. Unknown to them, I can say.

I dusted off some dirt from my suit. I can say that I am a very well-dressed villain. I'm wearing a full black suit that have some thin checkered print on it, also with a black tie hanging lose on my neck with a pair of still-shiny black formal shoes. Surely, some say that I am attractive, some say that I have a face of a villain, which is true because I am one and of course, I do need a mask. Anyhow, I need to get out of here.

As I wiped off the dirt and straightened my coat, I smiled at the hero.

"What are you smiling about, Solum?! You just made a person kill themselves because of you!" He yelled as he pull out one of his arrow and aim at me. I looked at his golden eyes.

"So, they... did die? But tell me Reddo--how's that will make me...care about it?" I raised my both of my eyebrows. I walked up to the exhausted hero with my hands in the trousers pockets with a mocking smile on my face.

He flinched at my sudden movement. I smirked. No, I'm grinning to the angered sight of the hero. It's really fun to rile him up, which will make him lose focus at his job.

I stand in front of his figure facing his bow and arrow. He narrowed his eyes more. I smiled.

"Is it because they are...very important to you?" He flinched. I narrowed my eyes towards his lightly.