Ch 12

(Two hours later)
Y/n and the other 3 went to the headquarter of Long Island. They are there to meet Hood.

Hood:"Good afternoon, Y/n, F/n, Laffey and Javelin. Today, you will be starting your exams. There are variety of exams you will need to take. Also, I will not be the one who will give you scores."

F/n:"Then who will give us our scores?"

Hood:"You'll see that yourself later. Anyways, follow me."

They followed Hood to the halls. To their surprise, they will be taking writing examination and physical examination.

(During the writing exam)

Y/n was able to do it in half of the time given while the other required a little more time.

(After the writing exam)

Y/n:"So, how do you guys think you did?"

F/n:"I think I did pretty good."

Javelin:"Me too."

Laffey:"I did my best."

Hood:"Well, you got a one hour rest now. Go back here after 1 hour."

Y/n:"Well, I'm gonna take a shower and a nap."

Laffey:"I'm gonna take a bath and a nap..."

F/n:"Well, I will be taking a walk at the park."

Javelin:"I'm gonna take a walk too."

They then split up, Y/n and Laffey took a nap together, side by side at Laffey's dorm. The unconsciously hugged each other. They set 7 alarm so it will wake them up 30-20 minutes earlier.

F/n and Javelin took a walk at the park and went up to the hill. They sat under a tree.

F/n:"Hey, Javelin. Are you sleepy?"

Javelin:"A little. Why?"

F/n:"Come here. You can take a nap. I'll wake you up."*pat his lap*

Javelin:"Eh? No no. I will be fine."

F/n then gently pulled Javelin onto his lap. F/n then slowly strokes Javelin's hair.

F/n:"You can sleep for now. Make sure to get enough rest."

Javelin:"What about you?"

F/n:"I will stay awake. I will wake you up later."

Javelin:"Is it really ok?"

F/n:"Yes."

Javelin:"Ok... C-can I hug your arm?"

F/n:"S-Sure!"

(At Laffey's dorm)

The alarm went of. Both of them woke up. They are both still hugging each other. They then quickly stands up.

Y/n:"S-sorry!!! I didn't know I hugged you."

Laffey:"No, I'm the one who should be apologizing. I'm sorry!"

Y/n:"B-by the way, we should go back to the exam site."

Laffey:"Y-yeah..."

(Under the tree)

F/n gently shake Javelin's hand.

F/n:"Wake up... It's time to go..."

Javelin:"Ah, ok..."

F/n:"Let's go."

Javelin:"Yeah... And thank you for letting me sleep comfortably."

F/n:"You welcome."

All four of them met at the exam site.

Hood:"Well, this is your final exam. Now follow me."

They follow a Hood to a place that looks like an obstacle course. There are a lot of fake ships.

Hood:"Well, I would call it like a race. It's 2v2. Now let me explain the rules. You must avoid crashing into the ships. You can't use your guns to harm each other. You can shoot the fake ships. Whichever team that manages to get to the finish line wins."

Y/n:"Ok then."

Hood:"3, 2, 1, Go!"

Y/n, Laffey and Javelin rushed as fast as they can as they are destroyers. F/n, with a bit of disadvantage, tried to rush too. But was overthrown by them. The best he can do is unleash his technique. He activated his technique, which will boost his speed for 30 seconds. He then rushed as fast as he can. He shot down some ships on the way.

The 3 destroyers used their torpedoes to sink some of the ships. In the end, Y/n unleashed his secret technique.

"Main boost. 5%"

That's what he yells in his heart. He is now at the finish line in two blinks of eyes.

All of them are shocked to see that. Including the 2 judge. They ended the exam after they all reached the finish line.

Hood:"Your results will be given tomorrow. Please come here tomorrow."

All:"Ok."
______________________________________
A/n: Headache again lol. Sorry. One day late.
______________________________________
To be continued...