Ch 15

(At the HQ)

Y/n went to the HQ to hand in the documents he got before going to the hospital. After getting his treatments, he went back to his dorm, with his leg bandaged.

F/n saw Y/n and thought that something was wrong. He followed Y/n and saw his leg. Y/n sensed that someone was following him. He then quickly went into his dorm and locked the door, ignoring F/n's call.

F/n, having no way to open the door, then leave and tell the other two girls about Y/n's condition.

Laffey, being worried about Y/n tried to call Y/n to open his door.

Laffey:"Umm... Y/n... C-can you perhaps let me in your dorm?"

Y/n:"No."

Laffey:"B-but why?"

Y/n:"... No reason."

Laffey:"Y/n, please..."

Y/n:"F-fine."

Y/n opened the door and let Laffey came in. Y/n told the whole story to Laffey. Laffey, then kissed Y/n's cheek. Y/n blushed madly.

Y/n:"Why did you do that...?"

Laffey:"I-I... I mean... That's... I don't know... I just have the feeling to do that... Sorry."

Y/n:"Well, it's not fair if you're the only who did that!"

Y/n then leans his face closer to Laffey's cheek, and gently kissed her cheek. Laffey then blushed intensifies.

Laffey:"Hey!"

Y/n:"Hehe..."

Y/n then whisper to Laffey:"I love you..."

Laffey's face is now as red as a tomato.

Laffey:"Idiot. I love you too..."

Y/n then gave a smirk. He pulled Laffey closer to his chest as he said:"Thanks?"

Laffey:"B-but, why do you love me?"

Y/n:"You're cute, gentle, and kind. Which person will hate you?"

Laffey:"Eh?! Really?!"

Y/n:"Of course."

Laffey:"Well, I love you for your personality. Your looks don't matter to me."

Y/n:"Hey, Laffey. I want to tell you another thing. But I want you to come a little closer."

Laffey:"O-ok."

Laffey leans his his head closer to Y/n's. Surprisingly, Y/n leans his face closer to Laffey's. Their lips then touched one another. Laffey, who was shocked then closed her eyes and blushed more... After a few seconds, Y/n broke the kiss. He pulled away and looked at Laffey.

Laffey:"You clearly caught me off guard there..."

Y/n:"S-sorry for not asking first!"

Laffey:"B-but I wouldn't mind if y-you asked me first tho-"

Y/n:"O-ok..."

(Meanwhile at F/n's dorm)

F/n is reading a book, while Javelin is taking a nap on his bed. After finishing the book he was reading, he went to the kitchen and made a (food). Then, he went back to the bedroom to check on Javelin.

Javelin, half asleep then mumbled something. F/n, not being able to hear her, then went closer to Javelin.

Suddenly, Javelin dragged F/n and hugged him as he is a body pillow.

F/n:"J-javelin?!"

Javelin:"Mmm... Body pillow..."

F/n, kind enough, he then allow Javelin to hug him.
______________________________________
A/n: Fluff!!!
______________________________________
To be continued...