έξι

After your first set of sessions with the Class of 1A, you decided that in-class observations might be beneficial to get a better understanding of the psyche profiles of the students in question

After your first set of sessions with the Class of 1A, you decided that in-class observations might be beneficial to get a better understanding of the psyche profiles of the students in question. It would allow you to see how the events of the USJ affected them in their social interactions and give you a better understanding of the class' dynamic. Not wanting to step on anyone's toes, you headed to the teachers' lounge in search of a certain obsidian-haired teacher.

You hadn't really had the opportunity to meet any of the other teachers just yet, so you were a little apprehensive to go inside. Smoothing the wrinkles out of your emerald work dress, you took a deep breath and walked into the room.

Opening the door, you saw a few pro-heroes around the room before you were tackled by a mass of dark black hair and the smell of lavender.

"CELE!!!! Why didn't you tell me you started working here??"

The black mass let go of you from their embrace and revealed your infamous femme fatal friend Midnight. You had teamed up several times considering you were both some of the strongest female pro heroes and you had become good friends as a result.

You smiled at the familiar face and embraced her back with equal force.

"I'm sorry I forget to tell you everything happened so suddenly, but I am so glad you're here".

Clasping your hands she pulled you to the group of teachers gathered within the room.

"Why don't I introduce you to everyone here?! Right here is Cementoss, Snipe, and Ectoplasm, they cover our academic classes as well as a few of our hero courses."

Extending your hand to the mentioned heroes, you shook their hands and greeted them warmly.

"Hello, my name is Celeste its a pleasure to meet you all."

The three heroes greeted you both back and made small talk asking how your first few days had been. While becoming better acquainted with your coworkers, you hadn't even noticed Aizawa walking in with a boisterous blonde.

"COME ONNNN MAN. JUST A FEW DRINKS PLEASE? I'LL EVEN PAY I PROMISE".

"You sound desperate. Bother someone else."

Turning your head you saw the male in question and excused yourself from the previous conversation and walked up to the pro hero.

"Hello, Aizawa! I was wondering if I'd be able to talk to you for a few minutes? I had a question regarding the class".

The duo looked at your approaching figure and before Aizawa could even speak the blonde hero next to him, whom you recognized as the pro hero Present Mic interjected.

"SHOTA, DEITY IS ASKING TO TALK TO YOU PLAY IT COOL OKAY? TRY NOT TO SHOW HER THAT YOU HAVE THE PERSONALITY OF A DOOR KNOB".

Glaring at the blond degenerate, Aizawa thumped the man's head so hard you could practically hear the concussion beginning to form. Slightly worried for your colleague you rushed over.