τρία

Celeste's POV:

Celeste's POV:

(A/N I'm not all that great at writing fighting scenes I apologize if its not super clear)

"Was it wrong of me to instigate a fight on the first day? Maybe. I should've known better than to assume all of the kids would be welcoming of me. It's not like I've given them any reason to trust me either", you thought. The boy provoked you though, questioned your capabilities, and there wasn't anything you enjoyed more than proving to people you were more than a pretty face.

Your hand hadn't left the boys chin as you stared him down. He hadn't said a thing as he was too starstruck at your presence up close. After registering your words, he snapped out of his daze and backed up. The student began rampaging about the ways he would defeat you but was interrupted by one of his classmates. You recognized the blue-haired teenager as Tenya Iida, class representative according to your briefings. The boy stepped forward and began chastising his classmate.

"How dare you demean Ms. Sol in such a way?! Deity is one of the greatest pro heroes in the industry and you have disgraced our class by insulting her!"

He continued to scold at the young blonde as you laughed at the scene unfold. This class is gonna be interesting I'm sure, you hummed to yourself.

Interrupting the small argument, "It's quite alright Iida. It's given me a great idea. You all are supposed to be training today in combat and I am supposed to be assessing you all. Why not kill two birds with one stone?"

Confusion painted his face, "What are you proposing, Ms. Sol?"

Staring down all the students, almost provokingly you said, "Why don't I fight all of you at once? That way I can gather the information I need and you can determine if I am worthy enough of counseling you".

The last part of your challenge directed towards Bakugou, who was quite literally sparking at your taunt.

"YOU'RE ON TEMPTRESS IM TAKING YOUR ASS OUT."

Realizing you hadn't asked permission for this impromptu battle, you looked towards Principal Nezu for confirmation.

"That sounds like an incredible idea don't you agree All Might?"

"OF COURSE IT IS. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING MORE FANTASTIC THAN WITNESSING THE INCREDIBLE POWER OF MY LITTLE GIRL. I AM SURE THE STUDENT'S WILL BENEFIT GREATLY FROM THE EXPERIENCE". Your father figure had been looming close to you during the whole ordeal. He was restraining himself from smothering you too much but you appreciated it nonetheless.

Nezu hummed in agreeance, he then looked at the homeroom teacher who had been silently observing the interaction, "What about you Aizawa?"

Shifting your eyes to the man in question, you began to take note of his appearance. With all the excitement going on you hadn't had the opportunity to assess him properly. Scaling your eyes all over the man's body, you noted his coal-black hair that went slightly passed his shoulders. His eyes held an obsidian color that seemed to look straight through you, and his 6'0 muscular build overshadowed your figure. You couldn't help but find him attractive as he stared you down.