AN

Hey guys! I hope you are all doing well, I know it's been a while but I promise now that school is done I will be trying to update as much as possible to catch up! I do have another story that will also include this quick little AN but that's just a disclaimer. I just wanted to say that it's been a really hard semester, like swear to god wasn't sure if I wanted to get through all the things I was going through. However, things are starting to look up and I am in a much better place. I've had a lot of time to work on my mental health and address some of the things in my life that were causing me to feel so depressed, and after a lot of work and support, I've gotten through it. I guess I'm sharing this because a lot of the reason I felt so isolated and alone was that I didn't feel that I had anyone to talk to or I felt that I would be judged (which was and wasn't the case). But I wasn't alone and after talking about it and just having people around me that genuinely wanted me to succeed really helped. So I just wanted to say that if any of you that come across this story or read any of my other works and you're in a place where you feel isolated and alone please feel free to message me. That might sound strange coming from an absolute stranger, but sometimes unbiased people are the best to talk to lol. So yeah I just wanted to put that out there sorry it has nothing to do with the story but I promise to start updating soon!!!!