{Chapter 3}

Third Pov

While Megumi was busy resting in his room, the trio traveled deep into the mountains until they eventually reached Jujutsu Tech. When they went inside they were greeted by the sight of the principal, who was surrounded by stuffed dolls.

Though she kinda found them unsettling, (Y/n) overall couldn't resist how cute they were.

Yaga:"Your late, Satoru. Eight minutes late. Not enough to chastise you for. But I know I told you to fix your habit of being late"

Gojo:"Your just making dolls, anyway. What's a measly eight minutes?, That's Principal Yaga Masamichi by the way you two"

Yaga:"So that's the boy and girl?"

Yuji:"*bows* Itadori Yuuji! I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence! Pleasure to meet you!"

(Y/n):"A-And I'm Xuèxīng (Y/n)! I like boys like Tom Holland, Dilfs, and girls like Sailor Jupiter! It's also an honor to meet you!"

Yaga:"What have you two come here for?"

Surprised by the principles question, the siblings looked at each other before looking at him in confusion.

Yuji:"An interview?"

Yaga:"But why Jujutsu Tech?"

(Y/n):"To learn how to use jujutsu?"

Yaga:"I mean beyond that. What do you hope to find once you studied curses and learned how to exorcise them?"

Yuji:"Well, I mean....I'm going to collect the fingers of Sukuna. it's dangerous to leave them as is"

(Y/n):"Yeah, we can't just do nothing about them"

Yaga:"Why?"

Both Yuji and (Y/n)'s faces soon resorted back to confusion, mostly (y/n)'s. They didn't know what he was getting at through all this. Why is wanting to secure dangerous artifacts even being questioned.

Yaga:"People you'll never know die everyday due to crimes, accidents, and diseases in the natural course of life."

Gojo:"*smile* Here he goes again"

Yaga:"But your telling me you both can't overlook it when that death is cause by a curse?"

Yuji:"*frown* It was a family members dying wish"

Hearing the mention of their grandfather made (y/n) shake a bit. But she took a deep inhale before letting it all go.

(Y/n):"Y-Yes. It was. B-But also, it's always been the duty of a Xuèxīng to help humans"

Yuji:"We just want to save people"

Yaga:"A dying wish? and a Duty? So your saying you'll fight against curses because someone else told you to, and because it is just your role?................You both fail."

Not satisfied with their words, Yaga then stood up and lifted his hand. Once he did that a green fat animal like doll risen just below it.

Yuji:"T-Those weren't dolls?!"

Yaga:"Cursed corpses. They're dolls. Dolls infused with my curse"

All taken was the flick of his hand for the doll to launch itself at Yuji and deliver a blow to his face. Luckily enough, Yuji used the bag he had with him to block the attack. However that didn't stop him from flying back into a pillar.

(Y/n):"Crap, Yuji!"

Concerned for her brother (Y/n) looked back to check on him. But as she did the cursed doll punched her left side, making her skid just a few feet away from him. The punch it gave her was definitely gonna leave a mark, but she didn't let falter her.