{Chapter 2}

(A/n okay so I thought I say this but after this chapter I will be going back to writing in third person. I don't know why but when you read this chapter you can see that it is a little bit rushed and that's because I am having trouble writing in first person. Plus there will be an intimate description on the readers psyche on chapter 12 that would honestly be described better in third. That's all I like to announce, now if you actually think my first person writing is fine then thank you I'm happy you enjoy it. But I still wish to write in third person again.)

Previously

Megumi:Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuji...I will exorcise you as a curse!

First Pov

As Megumi was getting ready to attack I quickly shielded Yuji.

(Y/n):Please wait a minute megumi!, Yuji has regained control of his body again can't you see that?

He looked like he wanted to believe me but overall still didn't bring his guard down. Seeing he wasn't listening I began to brace myself for any attacks his wolves might throw at me.

However, just before he could do anything, a guy with spiky white hair wearing a blindfold suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Gojo:What's the situation?

Both me and megumi jolted at his sudden appearance, which made him call off his wolves.

Megumi:Satoru Gojo?! What are you doing here?

Gojo:Well I wasn't planning on showing up, but you got pretty roughed up kid. I'm definitely showing the second years say cheese!

He then took out his phone and started taking lots of pictures of Megumi all while chuckling. Just what is with this guy? I mean him and Megumi seem close yet he's laughing and taking photo's of his bruised up face.

Gojo:I got an earful from the higher ups because the special grade cursed object is still missing, so did you find it yet?

Yuji:Uh...sorry but I..ate that thing

Gojo:...Really?

Yuji&Megumi:Yep

As if to really be sure he began walking toward me and yuji. I stood my ground in front of him because I was still unsure about this guy. Once he was close enough to Yuji face he fully realized it to be true.

Gojo:Ha Ha, Damn it really did combine with you that's hilarious. Also....

He soon bent his head down to my level and got close to my face. Not liking the proximity between us I decided to switch positions and hide behind Yuji. Like seriously does this guy not no anything of personal space.

Gojo:*smile* I see you have a Xuèxīng traveling with you, that's very nice. I must say that we are happy to have you here my lady, I apologize that I'm not able to greet you formally

(Y/n):*blush* Y...you d..don't worry about it, it's fine

Gojo:So anyways boy, is there anything weird about your body?

Yuji:Nah It's okay

Gojo:Can you swap with Sukuna at will?

Yuji:Sukuna?

Gojo:The curse you ate

Yuji:Oh, yeah I think I can do that

Gojo:Okay give us ten seconds, then change right back into yourself

(Y/n):What!? You can't be serious!

Gojo:Hey don't worry your little head my lady, I'm the strongest after all. Now I don't want to see you get damaged so would you mine standing next to Megumi over there