{Juju Stroll: Bothersome}

(Quick A/n, reader is whatever age in this stroll)

Third Pov

Annoyance, was all that Mahito felt as she stared angrily at her classmate Jogo who upset her friend Hanami.

Mahito:"Hey, Jogo! You've burnt up Hanami's flower bed again huh and now she's crying"

Hanami:"Huehuehue"

Jogo simply ignored the stitched girl, causing her to become more irritated and offer Hanami a suggestion.

Mahito:"*smirk* Hanami, you know my boyfriend and girlfriend's teacher I've told you about. Well, he'll handle it"

Hanami:"*sweatdrop* No, that's going too far"

???:"Also who's girlfriend? I hope your not talking about me"

Mahito's anger nearly melted away when a girl with (s/c) entered the room.

Mahito:"*smile* Speak of the devil, Hello (Y/n)~ I was wondering when you would show up honey"

(Y/n):"Please don't call me that, like I keep trying to tell you I'm not your girlfriend"

She sat down in her seat and began reading the book she was holding. However it slipped out her grasp in the middle of reading and she let out a small yelp as hands made their way under her shirt and started fondling her boobs.

Mahito:"Now Now, there's no need to say such harsh things like that (y/n)~ If you weren't my girlfriend, or didn't like me, then why do you act like this whenever I touch you"

The caressing combined with whispers in her ear made (Y/n) blush and stifle a moan in embarrassment. Her attempts had only become harder when one of Mahito's hands had then switched to rubbing her cilt.

Mahito:"*smirk* Hey don't tell me your holding out on me now (y/n), come on, let me hear those sweet noises of yours~"

(Y/n):"N-No s..stop"

Jogo:"*sigh* Do you two honestly have to do that here? Our classmates will be coming soon and like me I'm pretty sure they don't want to see this shit"

It wasn't until Mahito bit her ear when (Y/n) snapped out of her flustered state when she pushed her off by her chair, standing up and slapping her in the process.

Mahito:"See, you enjoy it when I tease you like this. How else would your body react in such a way"

(Y/n):"*blush* T..That's not true! I only do that because you always assault me so suddenly, it's not because that I like you!"

Mahito:"Hmm okay, seeing as your obviously confused even as of now, I will let your words slide"

(Y/n):"*glare* I'm not confused. Plus you know I already have a boyfr—!"

In a flash, Mahito pulled (Y/n) by her waist towards her. Enjoying her full heat written face as their chests pressed against each other and she licked the back of her cheek.

Mahito:"Don't worry~ I promise, when the time comes, I'll straighten out your mind and body by then. It's only then when you'll realize just who you belong to"

After releasing her Mahito went back to her seat, while watching in amusement as (Y/n) stood there like the deer she was.

                                     ............

Mahito's torment knew no ends as she followed the young girl practically everywhere, more than she previously did. She followed her to lunch, to gym, pretty much all her classes. Even in the bathrooms she wasn't safe from her watch.

It wasn't until she headed home from school when she could finally relax from her.

(Y/n):"*sigh* It seems like she's finally decided to leave, thank god. I swear it's like people can't learn to take a hint. Though, I will admit she is kinda h-No! No (Y/n) do not think that way"

Once inside she went straight to her room to take a shower. The hot water hitting her body and face felt like paradise to her, as the stress she had from earlier had become a blank slate.

However, that didn't last long. After exiting the shower her saliva nearly clogged her throat as she came face to face with the girl that she desperately tried to escape.

Mahito:"*smile* Hiya (Y/n), did you miss me?~"

(Y/n):"W-What are yo—How did you get into my house!?"

Mahito:"Simple, through one of your open windows. You should really be careful you know, a complete stranger could've broken in"

(Y/n):"*rolls eyes* Oh yeah because you aren't"

Mahito:"Once again being my girlfriend I'll ignore that"

(Y/n):"Ugh! Why can't you understand that we're no—!"

Mahito's thumb rested upon the girls lips, preventing her from saying anything else.

Mahito:"*smirk* Now (Y/n), do you remember what I've said earlier"

(Y/n) had began wondering what she was talking about, before past events came to her head making her eyes widen in fear.

Mahito:"I told you would make sure to remind you who you belong to, and well...."

Mahito immediately started dragging the girl towards her bed. When she did she then ripped her towel off and pinned her down upon it.

Mahito:"*smirk* It's about time I make good on my promise~"

{Gonna skip the lemon but if you guys want to see it on a separate chapter let me know}

Both girls let out quick shortened breaths after finishing with each other as Mahito laid her against the top of (Y/n)'s while holding onto each other.

Mahito:"Heheh, man that was exhilarating. The sounds I've got out of you were especially worth the wait"

(Y/n):"......."

Mahito:"Oh, what's this?~ are you giving me the silent treatment now. What did my roughness make you mute or some..."

Mahito immediately quieted down as a pair of lips met hers for a brief minute, as (Y/n) gazed at her with that familiar redness on her face.

(Y/n):"Mahito, for once, just shut up"

Mahito:"*smile* Alright then"

(Y/n):"*smile* Thanks. Also I think it's best that you leave now"

Mahito:"Aw, are you tired of my presence already? I thought we were having so much fun"

(Y/n):"No it's not that, it's only because...well...my boyfriend's here"

Mahito:"What?"

As she said this, (Y/n)'s bedroom door opened to reveal a man with pink spiked up hair and tattoos across his arms and face.

Sukuna:"Hey (Y/n) sorry I'm late, but I got you something to ea..."

The bags in his hands made a startling slam to the floor the minute he saw the two women. His entire body and aura held nothing but murder after adjusting the situation that laid bare to him.

Sukuna:"*glare* One of you mind telling me what the hell this is right now"

Mahito:"*sweatdrop* Damn it"