Six 🥀

Of course it's better if you're with someone you like🥀

someone you like
🥀

-Jungkook!! Wake up!! -he hears a familiar voice calling for him through his sleep, forcing a groan burst from his lungs at the feeling of his dreams and sleepiness leaving him so suddenly.

-What? -he mutters, not wanting to open his eyes, eager to get back into the hold of his slumber, mind still somewhere in between reality and dreamland.

-Jungkook! Wake up, don't you have classes to attend?? -his dazed mind finally remembers where he is and the voice finally matches with a person.

-No, I have afternoon classes today -Jungkook murmurs, burying himself deeper into the soft blanket, earning a small slap on his shin from Namjoon;

-You should have told me before, dummy, I wouldn't have woken you up -he hears Namjoon's quietening bare foots, when he suddenly stops -I'm leaving soon, so when you wake up, feel free to take over the kitchen if you want -the tutor announces and Jungkook quickly falls back asleep.

When he wakes up again it was already 11 a.m., stretching and yawning he finally looks around; eyes inspecting the room that looks so different in the morning light compared to the  afternoon and till-night light he always sees it in, not very surprised that the first thing that comes to his mind is Yoongi, imagining him, small and tired, in a morning haze, laying on the couch Jungkook is currently occupying, one leg off, swinging cutely as the boy is trapped in his thoughts, pouty like he always is, probably thinking about something artsy that Jungkook barely understands...

A sigh of disappointment emits from his lungs, remembering that he had planned to ask Yoongi on a date yesterday, but unfortunately the perfect moment didn't come, and now Yoongi is probably in his studio, hovering over strange bodys, imprinting his art on their skin.

He was about to take his phone and spend some time replying to messages as well as waist some of it on social media, when he suddenly hears quiet footsteps, small and barely there, yet obvious in the total silence of the house, making him sit up and look at the corridor in anticipation, surprised that the older is home.

Jungkook simply can't believe his luck; Yoongi tiredly makes his way to the kitchen, rubbing his eyes with tiny fists just like kids do, dressed in the abnormally big t-shirt Namjoon dressed him in yesterday, although with its size it resembled a really short dress rather than a shirt, needless to say the 'dress' wasn't the main 'attention catcher' as Jungkook's eyes got glued to the slim, obnoxiously pale, surprisingly untouched by ink at all, porcelain legs of his;

They looked so soft, even from such distance Jungkook could tell how smooth his skin is, his mind not wasting a single second, producing sinful images of him squeezing, biting, sucking and marking the untouched thighs of the 'younger', making his throat go dry, imagining the high pitched moans Yoongi would gift him.